Chapter 1: Noticed to Ignored

Start from the beginning

I tried to stop my tears from falling down on my face to Nagisa's yellow uniform because I didn't want her to think I'm a total crybaby. A couple of tears fell down to her uniform, making two dark yellow spots on it. I've really tried to calm myself down as my eyes begin to redden from the crying....until a hand patted on my head, but it wasn't Nagisa. She was still crying a bit before another hand reached for her head and lands on her possibly soft head.

I looked behind me, with my red watery eyes and with my face blushing a bit, it was Tomoya. He seems to be smiling a bit, yet serious at the same time, I didn't know who was he smiling at, either at me or Nagisa or both of us, and I begin to overthink things quickly. So immediately, I stopped crying, my watery eyes begins to dry, the watermarks on my face dissolves, and I felt my heart beating very fast I can feel it on my chest, and my face begins to blush even more, so I took out my soft and tender teddy bear, and pressed it on my chest tightly, as I shook a bit from embarrassment.

"Hey, why are you two crying? Did something happened?" as Tomoya responded with a concerned tone.

Nagisa stopped crying as well, and looked at Tomoya. "We just had a emotional talk as girls!" as she squeaked, blushing a bit from embarrassment. Tomoya rubbed both of our heads gently, as I blushed even more, but he was more focused on Nagisa more, since I already knew he likes Nagisa, not a emotional and lonely waste of a human being like me who always gets ignored in anyway....

"Hey Nagisa, have you figured out a plan for the drama club?" he responded.

"Yes! I just need to make arrangements to clean the clubroom and get some costumes and settings to start!"

"Perfect!" as Tomoya said enthusiastically still rubbing our heads, mostly to Nagisa and not me.

"C-can I h-help?" as I said very quietly. The two didn't heard me, as they continued to talk about the Drama club. I looked down, as I was getting ignored....

But however, Nagisa then saw me, she looked confused, but knows why I am upset. She then hold my hand and raised it a bit, and asked me "Do you want to help with the club Kotomi?"

"Y-yes! I d-do!" as I said with a cheery yet still quiet voice.

Tomoya smiled a bit "Great you're helping Kotomi. We need the help we can get." as he lowers his hand from Nagisa's head and continued to rub mine, as my blush begins to darken, and I looked down a bit, giving myself a smile, but I didn't know this smile was real or fake....because I was ignored for just a bit and they noticed me after they saw me in a sad mood, so I didn't know my smile on my non-noticeable face is fake....

Eventually, it was time for class as the three of us heard the bell from a not really far distance. Since Tomoya and Nagisa doesn't have the same class as me, I was going to be lonely again. But, I gave my now fake, but realistic smile to them as I waved goodbye to them.

"B-bye! Hope w-we'll m-meet in the c-clubroom!" as I tried my best to raise my voice so they can hear.

Tomoya and Nagisa said goodbye to me, but didn't heard mine, and as they walked away to their classes, my fake smile went to a fake smile to a real saddening frown, as I looked down and walked slowly to my class. Eventually, I sitted down on my desk, and I saw all my classmates talking to other classmates....while me, I was ignored, not noticed as always....since I don't know how to start a conversation and I felt the whole world think of me like a empty human with a shell to hide myself from....so I decided to rest for a bit as I placed my head on the hard, not really comfortable desk, so time can pass to lunch....