part 2( bad language)

My first day of school! It wasn't far away from my house so I got up early got changed and when to school. I left a note on the fridge saying I when early. I was walking to school with my head down, not paying attention to where I was going and I bumped into someone.  "Yah!! Can't you see? Bitch get out ma way!" Someone shouted at me. I got up and looked at who was rude anough to say that to a girl.
" Who do you think your talking to eh?  Shut you mouth about getting out your fucking  way!" I snapped back looking up seeing a handsome boy. How could such a handsome boy be such a dick? Seriously... I pushed him away and walked to school faster than before.

Still thinking about that idiot I walked into another person!! " Not again.. I'm so sorry!" I  said looking up. " It's ok! What do u mean again? Who did you bump into first?" He asked me. " I don't know who he was but he sure was a jerk..." The boy laughed at my comment and helped me up because I fell over again to...

" As I said I don't know who he was he had bubblegum blue hair and a nice smile Wich I didn't expect from such an idiot." He stopped for a second and then pulled out a picture of someone. He asked me if it was him. I looked at the picture and there he was!! It was the same jerk from before!
" I-its him! It's the same boy! Can you please read  this? I can't"
" What you don't know how to read?" He asked suprised
" It's not I can't read it's cuz Korean ain't my first language so I am still learning." He just laughed and said something I didn't know what the hell he said but yeah.
" What?" That's all I said but the bell rang for class.  I said goodbye and left.

" Hello class!" We have a new student today so y/n please introduce yourself.
Hello I'm y/n please take care of me!" I said and bowed. " Ok sit next to min yoongi please" the teacher said pointing at....HIM?? The same fuck who pushed me over!!