2. Followed

Akatsuki POV

The Akatsuki sat waiting in the forest, they had been there for an hour already. There were 12 ninja there and the Akatsuki wanted to see her fighting skills. Suddenly eight kunai flew out of the forest, hitting eight of the ninja in their vital points.  She jumped out of the trees and stood before the remaining four. "Such big prizes on your heads yet you can't dodge a kunai", she said mockingly. "Who are you?", one of the remaining ninja asks. "What's the point of telling you if you're going to die?". She reached for her weapon, a pair of bladed fans (The type Kitana from Mortal Kombat uses, image above^^). She opened them with one swift movement. The four ninja all charge at her, their weapons ready. One throws several kunai which she easily catches. She throw them back, hitting one in three of his vital points. Next to try was a ninja with two swords. He tries to swipe at her but she easily ducks and then uses her fans to slice his knee caps.He lets go of his swords and falls to the ground, screaming in pain. She stand up and grab a scroll from her bag. "I just got this and have wanted to try it out". The kunoichi gritted her teeth and charged only to be smacked in the face with a large hammer. Now they were all gone except one, she began walking over to him. "You're scared aren't you?". He shook his head. "N-no I'm not". "Your heart never lies you know, I can hear it, beating as if you've seen a ghost, as I get closer will it speed up or will it stop?". The man hesitates before he speaks again. "S-stop". She snickers and looks up at him. "You aren't worth my time". She leaves him and begins killing the others who aren't already dead. She turns around and sees the man still standing there, she begins to walk over to him. "Why haven't you left yet?", She asks. "I have no where to go". She tilts her head to the side and begins looking over the man. "You're actually pretty cute". The guys eyes widen and he just stares at her. She reaches up and pulls her mask down, the Akatsuki sighed in annoyance, they couldn't see. The man's cheeks tint pink. "You're heart is going faster then ever, lets see if we can add to that".  She lent up and kissed him gently on the lips, when she pulled away the Akatsuki saw he was freaking out.They watched as he clutched his left arm in pain and fell to the ground in pain. "Heart attack", she says in amusement.She pulls her mask back up and continues killing the rogues.

The Akatsuki got closer together and began discussing. "She is strong but I think we could take her", Kisame says. Pein shakes his head. "If you were watching properly you would see that she just took out 12 Jonin rank ninja and hasn't even broken a sweat or used any chakra". The others nod. So what should we do then?", Konan asks. "We will follow her until we know what she's doing". The others nod in agreement and turn their attention back to the rogue. They hadn't noticed or even sensed it but now there was a large wolf with the girl. "Holy shit when did that get there?", Hidan whisper yelled. "You know its great when rogues hang out in groups, its easier to make money that way". The Akatsuki all simultaneously looked at Kakuzu, that was something he would say. "You're such a greedy bastard", the wolf says under its breath. "Shut up, I am not a greedy bastard!". She was picking up the bodies of the dead ninja and putting them on the wolf's back. " Come on we can get to the collection office in a few hours". The wolf knelt down and the girl climbed on.

Your POV

Timeskip

You were laying on top of Tsume, looking up at the night sky. It was quite beautiful tonight. "My mother always used to watch the stars", you say out loud. "Yeah I know", Tsume grumbles. "She thought if she looked up the sky and made a wish he would come back and take us with him". "And then you started praying every night that he would return blah blah blah, I've heard this story a million times". "You are an asshole you know that". "Hn whatever, we're here". You jumped off his back and began taking the bodies off him. "Wait outside Ok, I'll grab the money and then we'll find a place for the night". He nods and lays down on the ground. I begin bringing the bodies in four at a time, the collection officer was pretty surprised. "Never seen anyone bring in this many", he chuckles. "Well I got lucky, they were all together and not a challenge at all". You noticed he was looking at you in the corner of his eye. "You alright?", you ask. "Yeah I'm just curious". "About what?". "Your mask, why do you wear it?". "Cause no one can handle this much beauty", you say jokingly. He chuckles and gives you all your money. "I'm so sad to see all their money go", he says. You smile at him through your mask. "Don't worry, it'll go to something good". "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, you're bounty went up". "How much?". "20,000 Ryo". "Sweet, well I'll be seeing you soon, I've still got more bounties I wanna get". He nods and waves as I walk out.

Tsume looks up at me as I walk out. "We're being followed", he says quietly. "Yeah I know, just act natural". "How much did you get?". "Lots, a lot more then last time and my bounty went up". "By how much?". "20,000 Ryo". "Holy shit that's heaps". "You know it". We were now walking down the path, the only light was by some dim street lights. I walked beside Tsume, all that could be hear was our footsteps. Suddenly there was a noise behind us. I didn't bother to turn around. "Ten ninja, one female, nine males, all following me for 5 hours 37 minutes 11 seconds. Ten people yet there are 14 hearts, I knew I'd meet you one day old man", you say out loud. You could hear some of their hearts beating very fast. You turned around and looked right at the group behind you. "The Akatsuki huh?". "Yes we're the Akatsuki, who were you referring to when you said old man?", a man with orange hair and piercings asks. "The old man". Kakuzu stepped forward. "What do you want brat?", he asks harshly. You smirk and pull your mask down, revealing your face. Your features were flawless, a pointy canine poked out of your mouth slightly and there were some stitches on your right cheek. Kakuzu grunted. "You look like her". Your smirk grew. "She says I act like you, she couldn't stand being around me because of that". The other members were quite confused. "Kakuzu how the fuck do you know her?", Hidan asks. He sighs and looks at the others. "She's my daughter".

Cliffhanger cause why the fuck not. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD