"Oh, right" He sweat drops, "My mother used to call me Blue Blur because I run fast like the wind"

"It suits you well, Sonic" I said and patted his shoulder.

Suddenly, a shotgun was heard and we panicked. We then looked from the hill seeing a purple weasel reloading his sniper rifle. It was clear he was a purple weasel, "Damn it. Not him again" Sonic growled lowly.

"Haha! Think you can hide from Fang the Weasel!" The poacher whose name is Fang said out loud. I can tell because he's got a large fang pointing out of his mouth, "Now prepare to be my latest trophy! I'm gonna make you my rug!"

"That poacher is crazy as ever" Sonic growled angrily.

"Sonic, don't let him see you" I held him back. Another shot was fired but we manage to dodge again, "We must escape!" I became more worried.

"Hang on" Sonic lifts me up in bridal style and ran fast with me.

"You're not going anywhere!" Fang shouted and what I could see he got onto a jeep and drives after us.

"Sonic, he'll see us! Don't let him see you!" I panicked.

"Okay!" Sonic puts me down and hides under a tree root. I stepped out and saw Fang coming this way.

"All right, girl! Where's that werehog?" Fang asked me. Oh, crud. How am I gonna cover Sonic?

"Eh, are you sure you saw a werehog? It could have been a deer" I lied to him, "And werehogs don't exist, mister. They probably exist in fairytale stories" I said.

"Mmhmm, must have been a blue bear or something I saw" Fang shrugs.

"Whatever you were chasing must've got spooked and ran off really fast because it heard the sound of a shot gun firing. I got startled too if you haven't made a noise miles away" I glared at him.

"Hmmm....Oh, well. I better go" Fang went to his jeep. He drives away while I gave a sigh in relief. As he was gone and away from here I let Sonic come out of his hiding.

"Phew, that was close" Sonic sighs in relief, "But he knows for sure that he saw me as a werehog. I hope he thinks it was just his imagination"

"Maybe so. But we have to get out of here" I said.

"No kidding" He scoops me up and ran back to my house.

(Sonic's POV)

As we made it back to the house, I put her down as we went inside. I was still scared of that weasel for almost noticing me as a werehog but I just hope he thinks it was his imagination. I don't care if he tells everyone that werehogs exist because I'm guessing that everyone will think he's crazy.

"Sonic. Amy. What's the commotion?" Amy's grandma came down stairs.

"Sonic and I ran away from a poacher hunting him" Amy explained.

"Oh, dear. Is it true?" She asked me.

"Yes, he tried to kill me. But he didn't get a glimpse of me that I was a werehog because I was too fast" I said.

"Good but we better be careful. He might find you again" Amy's grandma said.

"I don't think he will find me. I hope he doesn't find me" I said, feeling a little tense of what could happen.

"Calm down, Sonic. We're here for you" Amy said.

"Thanks but I don't like putting you all in danger" I said.

"Maybe I can help" Rob said with his bow in hand.

"But this poacher has a rifle" I said.

"Well, its' worth a try to threaten him" Rob said.

"Yeah but if you shot him, it will make you a murderer" I said.

"True, and I never murder people" Rob said.

"Now we better figure out what to do if he shows up again" I said.

"What did that poacher look like?" Rob asked me.

"He was a purple weasel with a hat, a belt, and boots. Plus, he had a rifle" I described the hunter.

"Fang the Sniper. Most people call him Nack the Weasel. He's very dangerous and is not very friendly to anyone" Rob said.

"Damn. Is he a wanted criminal?" I asked him.

"Yes, he is wanted for attempt hunt on tigers" Rob said.

"Damn, he's a killer. Even deadlier than predators" I said, scared and angry at the same time, "I'm not gonna end up as a rug or any other decoration" I clenched my firsts in anger but Amy calms me down.

"Easy, Sonic" Amy said.

"Alright, alright. I'm really worried" I said, feeling too worried.

"Me too. No one should harm animals like that" Amy said.

"Or even hunt them to extinction" I gave a sad look with my ears folded back, "I won't be an animal in his eyes"