Episode 3: Common Ground

Chance: (looks at Odell) Momma's up! Can we go home now?

Odell: We're still waiting on the doctor.

Regina: (looks at the Odell and Yn) Come on Chance, let's go take a walk, so your parents can talk.

Chance: But, I don't feel like walking...

Regina: It'll help with your breathing sweetheart.

Chance: But I -

Regina: "But" nothing. Now bring your narrow behind on!

Chance: (mumbles) somebody must've pee'd in your Froot Loops.

Regina: Whatchu said boy?

Chance: Nothing Auntie. (smiles then frowns)

Regina: Why you gotta start with me today? Oooh, you act just like yo daddy!

Chance: (sticks his tongue out)

Regina: Y'all better get your son.

Odell: Well he's your son for right now. Can y'all leave now?

Regina: (rolls her eyes) Come on boy.

( they leave the room)

*Yn Confessionals*

Those two get on my nerves. I don't know why they're always bickering, but they're all each other talk about. I don't know why Regina's grown ass always beefing with my baby.

*Regina Confessionals*

Chance is an angel with everyone, but ME. He gives me hell, but he's my baby.

Odell: How you feeling baby?

Yn: Okay.

Odell: Okay? That's it?

Yn: What you want me to say Odell?

Odell: Why you catching an attitude? I asked a question.

Yn: Don't try to be all nice now because you see me in this hospital bed. Keep that same energy you had when you popped off at me on set.

Odell: Oh my- Are you serious?

*Odell Confessionals*

Yn can be so stubborn, it's not even funny. I'm trying to be there for her and make sure she's alright and she wants to argue. 

Yn: You got angry because I was expressing my opinion.

Odell: You sound /fucking/ stupid right now.

Yn: I sound stupid? YOU KISSED ANOTHER BITCH IN FRONT OF ME!

Odell: I WAS PLAYING MY ROLE! You're being ridiculous.

Yn: Then leave.

*Odell Confessionals*

I figured that I needed to be the bigger person. She's on 10 right now and she's just gonna feel worst than what she already does. 

Odell: I- ( pauses then sighs) ... what are we doing? I don't want to fight, okay? Look, if you want me to apologize, I'm sorry. I understand how that could have upset you and hurt your feelings. But babe you have to realize, that is a JOB. That love scene was me doing a JOB.