Episode 2: Reason for it all

- Next Week (Monday)  7:15 a.m. -

* Yn Confessionals *

Today is the day I go with Odell to the movie set. I woke up feeling bad. I think I have some kinda stomach virus, but that won't stop me from supporting my baby today.

Odell is just making it home from taking Chance to school.

Odell: Come on baby. Ion wanna be late.

Yn: Okay ( grabs her purse and pops a stick of EXTRA gum in her mouth)

*Yn Confessionals*

Ugh! I hate throwing up. Maybe I should've stayed at home.

- In the car

Odell: You okay?
Yn: Yeah, (puts a strand of hair behind her ear) Why would you ask that?
Odell: Ion know, you just don't seem like...you.
Yn: Odell I'm okay.
Odell: You sure?
Yn: Yes I'm sure (rests her  head on the window)

*Odell Confessionals*

I don't know what's going on with Yn but I'm worried about her. I was already nervous about shooting the movie but now I'm way more concerned about her.

The two of them are welcomed to the set. Odell went to wardrobe and Yn had a seat along side of the crew and was given a copy of the script to look at while everything was being set up.

* Yn Confessionals *

I was doing fine just sitting there reading to myself but I felt a pair of eyes burning a hole in the side of my face. I turned my head and what do ya know! It's Amber Rose, herself, with a  BOTHERED look on her face 🙃. She was wearing a robe, some stilettos, and sunglasses. (straight face) /Bitch/ it's 51 degrees outside. What in the hell do you have ? And before I could say anything Odell came back.

Odell: Aye babe, I'm digging this gangsta fit. (Starts sea-walking) I could've been in NWA if I wanted to.
Yn: ( covers her face and laughs) Omg stop. You're embarrassing us.

One of the producers (Dave) walk over to them.

Dave: Mr. Beckham.
Odell: (stops dancing) Wassup cu- I mean Dave (clears his throat)
Dave: There's been a change of plans. I know we said we'd film the sex scene Thursday, but Ms. Rose leaves for Paris tomorrow.
Odell: So what are you saying?
Dave: We have to shoot it today...

* Odell Confessionals *

Welllll, security gon' have they work cut out for them today. I can already tell this about to go left. (Looks up) Why me Lord?

- Filming -

Amber : Que, when are you gonna give this "lifestyle" a rest?
Odell: Give it a rest for what?
Amber: (voice cracks) Your family.
Odell: What'chu talking about? That's the reason I do it ! If that's what it takes to take care of you and my kids that's what I'ma do. (cocks gun)
Amber: You don't have to do this.
Odell: I do. (cuffs her face) Look, I might not make it back home-
Amber: Don't say that!
Odell: But it's the truth. (pecks her lips) I love you and I want you to tell my kids I love them too (heads toward to the door)

* Yn Confessionals*

So I'm watching the scene and I'm at the edge of my seat... not at the suspense but because my blood is boiling.