Chapter One

'They loved each other... he was like the rain to her'

'You came... all of a sudden'

Yuna was in a hurry to get home. It was the day of her examinations and she couldn't feel more exhausted than she already is. She was mentally worn out and she just wanted to sleep for a straight five hours on her cloud - like bed. 

She was about to take a step from their building when it suddenly started to rain... she couldn't get more annoyed. She didn't bring any umbrella... she didn't feel the need to. The things she believed that she had to bring was only her lucky pen, a pad of paper and her reviewers she can read while the teachers haven't arrived at their classroom, it was examinations day and those were the only things she could all care about until the rain she has always loved came just right after her examinations and made her day ruined. 

She sighed and looked up to the sky... it wasn't dark, the sun was glaring at her though she couldn't really feel much of the heat since everything was wet. 

"Need an umbrella?" A guy speaks and she immediately looks to her side. 

He was offering her his red umbrella and she could only look at him in confusion... sure he was handsome... wait she can't think about things like that. Anyway, the guy was acting all kind and not a lot of people offers to give their umbrella to a stranger especially when it's raining.

"I have an extra here, so you don't need to worry," He chuckles and that made Yuna look at him more confused. 'Is he for real?' She thought but quickly brushes that off her mind.

She reached out for the red umbrella politely but the guy moved it away and that made Yuna frown... what is his deal?

"You have to treat me when you return it though," He jokes and Yuna didn't know what to do other than laugh.

"Sure thing. I'm Choi Yuna, you are?" She decides to trust the guy and tries to befriend him.

"I'm Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook," He gives her the umbrella which she gladly accepted.

"Thanks. See you around Jungkook - shi," She then walks home with a smile. 

'Maybe raining wasn't so bad after all,' 

'We missed each other unlike the wishes'

After a week, Yuna encountered Jungkook again, having the chance to return his red umbrella and of course treating him to some ice cream since it was what he requested. After that day they grew more close to each other. They would high - five every time they saw each other at school, go somewhere after class to have a little bit of fun, treat each other to ice cream or some noodles during lunch or sometimes visit each other's houses for some movie marathon with coke and popcorn. They would enjoy each other's company. And at times, whenever he won't be there, she will miss him. Unlike the sun that burns the skin, Jungkook was the rain Yuna likes, he was the one Yuna played with like a child and she feels comforted whenever she's down. Yuna liked the rain... she loved the rain. 

'It's like tears from the sky, I'll remember'

But there was one thing Yuna didn't know about Jungkook. She knew anything else except for one thing... he had a girlfriend. It was summer and Yuna grew more and more sure of her feelings, she knew she was falling in love with Jungkook, she knew she already loved Jungkook... not as a friend or a bestfriend, she loved him as a man. She loved everything about Jeon Jungkook, her school mate who offered her a red umbrella, the rain that suddenly came and the rain that stayed with her. She went to his house, she didn't tell him she was visiting. It was the middle of summer and Jungkook will be surprised to see Yuna at his doorstep. She knocks and Jungkook's mom welcomes her with a warm smile. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 28, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Summer Rainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें