Chapter 2: He is my captain

In Weatheria---

Nami has considered about the question for a long time, Haredas had the point, she couldn't do anything in the war, instead of watching. She embraced her shoulder, lower her head.

"... Haredas is right. I am too weak."

Nami knew she was the weakest between all the crews. Even Chopper and Usopp, they were much stronger than her in a battle. 

On the ship, Nami was the strongest beyond everyone, but in the battle, she was the weakest. Think about this, Nami just couldn't stop her tears. Haredas looked at her and sighed.

"Girl, I have no mean to hurt your feeling..."

Nami rubbed her eyes and continued to lower her head. "I know. You are right, Haredas. I can do nothing just watch. I can't stop Luffy and the execution ..."

Haredas looked at Nami and waited for her to continue. 

"Seriously, I am afraid, Haredas. I afraid everything will be too late. I afraid Luffy will get killed in the war..."

Haredas could notice the sob between Nami's wording, he sighed.

"But... I have to go."

Haredas looked at Nami unbelievably. Nami raised her head up and stood up. Tears fell from her chin, her eyelashes are shinning under the sunlight.

"Even my legs are shaking, my body is full of wound, tears won't stop... Still I will go, no matter what dangers are waiting for me."

Nami took a deep breath, turned to Haredas full of determination. 

"Monkey. D. Luffy is my captain, I am his navigator. I must go." Nami smiled. 

Haredas looked at Nami's bright smile, shook his head and chuckled. "Why I am not surprised about your courage, girl."

Nami grinned and placed her hands on Haredas's shoulder.

"I need your help, Haredas. Please take me to Marineford."

Back to Marineford---

"I can't believe it! He made it!"

Ivankof looked at Luffy and Ace and Mr.3 escaped from the attack, tears of joy slipping down from his chin. 

"ACE!!!"

All the Whitebeard Pirates cheered for they beloved family. Whitebeard grinned for Ace's escape.

"I never dream this day would come, being saved by you. Thank you, Luffy." Ace grinned. 

Luffy chuckled and rubbed his nose. "It's all because old Whitebeard and the others help me!"

Soon, they have been surrounded by the marines. Brothers all clenched their fists tightly and ready to fight back.

"Let's go Luffy! Time to get out of here!" 

"Yeah!"