The hatred and confusion aka chapter one

As I was walking toward the room that the king was in, i up to the door. I started to cry as I turned the knob. "Your lucky that your alive you monster."I said between sobs "I'm still angry at you for the night that you killed my parents you MONSTER!" I collapsed to the floor crying. "You are a horrible person." I yelled at the king. "You killed my parents for fun. "

That's when the flash back started.

"Stay quiet until I come back." My dad said just above a whisper. That's when I heard a high pitched female scream. "Was that mom?" I asked. "Stay quiet" my dad said again. I heard the door shut, then I heard a male screaming"NO". Everything went silent and the front door shut.

~back to reality~

"I spent 10 years alone because of you, it's all your fault." I said crying. "Move into the castle."the king said smirking. "Not in a million years! I'd rather die than move in with you!" I yelled at the king. I saw his expression change to a stunned one as I stormed out of the castle.

I ran past street after street until I came to the familiar alley. I faded into the background. I hope that the king never asks me to move in again. Then I curled up and fell asleep. When I was asleep I had the strangest dream, but I don't remember what it was. It felt like it took forever for morning to get here.

As soon as morning came I could feel the burning bright, warming light from the sun shining down on me, rousing me from my supposed dreamless sleep. I could feel the warmth bringing me toward consciousness. "Can I go back to sleep" I mumbled still half asleep. I kept rubbing my eyes to wake up. When I was finally used to bright light I was fully awake. That's when I saw a silhouette in the opening of the ally. "Hello sister" "Who are you?" I asked confused. "I've come to help you" the silhouette said giving me their hand. "Just come with me and don't say anything." He pulls me up. I dust myself off and readjust my clothes. I feel a hand cover my mouth. "Don't fight back just take it and go along with it." He hands me a sword and pushes me out of the alley. "What are we doing?" I try to ask him. "We're going to kill the king. "Wait What?!"