Were

"A-are you okay?" a voice called out.

I raised my head and met his gaze.
It was a pretty cute guy, he was wearing a black jacket with a brown scarf and a cap.
"Y-yeah" I looked away, realizing I was staring.

"It doesn't look like it, I mean, you are crying" he said with worry in his voice.

I didn't answer him, not knowing what to say.

I mean, I didn't know him, why should I worry a stranger with my problems?

The boy sat down beside me, mumbling something.

"Huh?" I looked over at him.

"If I can help, you can tell me anything" he smiled.

"Ehm..." I wondered. Should I tell him?
"I am Jimin" the boy smiled.
"I am not a stranger anymore right?" he giggled.

After thinking, I decided to tell this stranger, I mean Jimin, my problems.
"Well, I was dating this guy" I began the story, looking at him.

"We were doing good, but as time went by, he suddenly didn't have time for me"
"Why is that?" he asked.
"My boyfrie- I mean ex-boyfriend is an idol. So he had practices and stuff. I mean, I know that he won't have time for me. But he made promises he couldn't keep.

He kept making plans with me, but ended up always canceling.
Sorry I can't, I am late, Staying at the practice room.
He was the one who told me that he wanted to go official with our relationship.

He even told me that he would tell the fans and media at tonight's live, but again, he didn't.
I just wanted to tell him that he made a good live, but then he snapped at me.

We had a fight.

Then he kept blaming me for keeping our relationship going.

He just decided to end it, out of the blue" I sighted, hiding my face in my knees.

"I am never going to date an idol again" I started crying, remembering the pain.

"Was it that bad?" he stoke my back with his hand.
I nodded in response.
"Dating an idol is like having a one-side love. You give so much, but never get anything back"
"I am so tired of being lied to" I sighted out.

"Hmm.. you know, when my big brother broke up with his girlfriend he was pretty down" Jimin spoke up.
"Huh?" I looked at him.
"I remember his friends kept cheering him up, they did so much fun together. He told me later that he was grateful for his friends. Because they were there for him, he recovered fast after the breakup."
"What is your point?" I looked away, keeping my knees close to my chest.
"I mean, let's start to hang out! It will help you forget the pain" he smiled.
"I dont know..." I answered.
"What do have to loose?" he stretched out his hand.
"Haha, okay" I smiled, accepting his hand.

"I am Park Jimin"
"I am (Y/N)"