Chapter Two

I leaned in slowly, staring at those gorgeous lips. As I pressed my lips against them, lightly, I smiled. I could get used to this. Being a teenager was hard but it had its benefits.

I pulled away when I felt someone laugh, “Dude, get a room.”

I smirked, “Enjoy the show, while you can.”

“Like, oh my god. Screw you. I can’t believe you just said that!”

I looked down at the girl who shoved me and then stormed off. I sighed and leaned against the lockers, “You’re such a cock block.”

Jeremy rolled his eyes, “Why do you even bother with girls like her? I doubt you even know her name.”

“It’s fun? You should try it.”

“Being Bi is incredibly greedy.”

I shook my head, “Whatever you say. I have more fun.”

“You’re just playing all of them.”

“That’s only because I realized what I’ve been missing out on all these years.”

“Everytime I hear you say that, I feel like you lived in Jail or something.”

I snorted, “That place doesn’t even compare to Jail.”

Jeremy looked at me, confused, as usual.

I just turned around and began walking away.

“You know, your past always catches up to you.”

I froze, refusing to turn around, “Not if I run faster.”

Then, I walked away as fast as I could. This was the first time Jeremy had said anything about my past. Normally, he let it go. It had been three months since I had given up my life as an Assassin. Getting into this college was pretty easy. With a little persuasion, I got my underground contacts to make me all the needed documents.

I don’t mean to boast, no wait. I do mean to boast. I’m smart. Keeping up with all my classes was easy. Keeping up with all my various flings though, wasn’t.

Having as many kill counts as I did, helped. Every Kill Count earned me a lot of money. So now, I had enough money to pay for college and rent out a tiny apartment. I did miss my old life, I won’t lie. I stretched lazily and walked right out of college. I wasn’t going to attend any classes today.

Most people didn’t even bother threatening me or anything. How I loved rumours. When people saw my tattoos, they all jumped to the conclusion that I was in a gang. I didn’t really help stop those rumours when I knocked out a homophobe without even lifting more than one finger.

I looked up at the sun, wincing slightly at how bright it was. I was still a little wary of how bright Cali was, but so far, no one had tracked me as yet because they might have expected me to head to the colder, darker regions.