PART:1

NOTE : NO PROOF READ

Story starts from a dark room where three persons were talking something a very seriously that seriousness was showing on their faces.

1st girl: I will be destroyed him . For him my lfe, my soul is not with me.

Boy: Don't worry . We will be destroyed him fully.so no one can not dare to cheat a girl in future.

2nd girl: Relaxed. Don't stress urself.we will win because truth is our side. And every evil is die at end so now he will also end.

They hugged each other in a group hug and make promised to destroy the man.

A big office has shown a mid twenty handsome boy sit on a chair holding a small girl photo in his hand and thinking about something when he listened a knock on the door and came back to the reality.

Man: Come in.Everything is ready Aman

Aman: ( secretary ) Yes sir.( the man looked Aman angrily)

Sorry si.. Sanskar but it's office . Here I am only your secretary.

Sanskar and Aman 's fathers were business partner and they both are friends from childhood. Something happened in his life for which he is doing secretary job at Sanskar 's office.

Sanskar: ( in a authority voice ) But 1st you are my friend then secretary . By the way lets go. We are late.

This time a beautiful early twenty girl stood in front of a big industry where on the top of roof has written as SM INDUSTRY in capital letter.

when she entered the office a bunch of girls sat in front of a cabin. Before the cabin SM CABIN has written as in bold letter. Everyone are very nervous because this is an interview for PA of S.M who is a ruthless and angry man. A small mistake and u will be thrown out from your job . But this girl was looking very calm and normal like she doesn't care about it. She sat a corner of a chair and waited for her call. After sometime Aman come and told her go inside.

Girl: May I come in sir( her melodious voice back to the man in reality)

sanskar: Come in and have a sit

Girl: Before take the seat she said a THANKS

sanskar : I think u know about the post and will also gain some information about your boss . So 1st tell me about you.

Girl: I am Kavita Malhotra. I have completed my graduation and PG in Oxford University on scholarship basis and before some days I have returned back to India. I want this job because SM company is Kolkata' s no. 1 company and India' s one of the most leading company. I want to explore myself and my talent on this job .

Sm : Impress . So miss Kavita u are appointing as my pa . From tomorrow u can join on your job.

Sanskar called Aman and said gives her appointment letter and all the details about her job.

Aman: Yes sir and ( said looking towards Kavita )kavita congratulations and come outside I will give all the details about ur job.

Kavita: Yes. Thank you sir tomorrow I will join u and left the room.

Aman handed over the appointment letter and make understand all things.

Aman: Your 1st work you will reach at correct time because sanskar does not like latecomers. Then at 9 a.m he drinks his black coffee without sugar. Then most important thing he doesn't like the person who doesn't obey his orders and does not finished his given work on time. If u will manage these particular things then you can stay here more than 6 month. So best of luck.