☆ || King Dice x Female Reader

Warning: hugging and kissing. Basically fluff.

Information: no information at the moment.

A/N: ayy I'm actually really excited for this since I lov my dicey boi <3.

[basically in this world your a cuphead person, with a cuphead hat and your body basically looks like Betty boops body, oh and cuphead and mug man are your brothers

[basically in this world your a cuphead person, with a cuphead hat and your body basically looks like Betty boops body, oh and cuphead and mug man are your brothers.]

-----------------

You've been working at the Casino for a while now, people would come and go to play a game and you were the one to clean their tables when they were done playing, The Devil would always want you to clean his table since you were 'special' to him but you just thought that he wanted your soul for all he cares about is eating souls.

You had two brothers, one was called Cuphead and other was Mugman. They recently both got under a contract with The Devil where they have to defeat many people to get their contracts, or they would have to pay their souls to The Devil if they didn't, which you were worried about them since that's a really big task and you wouldn't want them to get hurt.

You vanish out of your thoughts when you hear a 'ring ring' noise at the Casino door. You walked over to see 3 men, they all were wearing suits but overal they looked like a gang so they must be here for The Devil since he deals with gangs mostly.

"Could I help you?" You said with your big smile so you could lighten the mood.

"I'm looking for the old boss." One of the gentlemen from the 3 said, which I think was the boss out of them all. He looked you up and down, a smirk slowly forming onto the gentleman's face in front of you which made you shiver from the sight.

"Oh, he's probably in his office. I'll call for him." You said with a happy tone. You picked up the phone that was on the wall that was close to the two double doors. You dialed the numbers to The Devil's office. After about a few seconds he finally picked it up and starts talking.

You put the phone away when you were done talking with The Devil. Looked at the fine men, "He'll be coming very shortly, he has a little 'trouble' in his office at the moment." You said to the men but secretly The Devil was beating up some gangs in his office which got really bloody like always.

You stand still waiting for the boss to come down. A good 5 minutes has passed and no one seemed to come down at all, you sighed knowing he wouldn't come but you had to be respectful for the boss. "You know, you really look very pretty tonight ma'am~" you opened your eyes and saw that the gangs boss was talking. "O-oh uh thank you!" You said happily but a little awkward from the sudden compliment.

"Yeah your very beautiful, you know why don't we ditch this place and go somewhere private with my boys. It'll be nice and fun~" He said seductively and taking small steps forward to get closer to me. I hate it when men try to flirt with me, but King Dice is always there to help me when that stuff happens-

"Why don't you fuck off" you heard from a far.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard his voice. It was him. King Dice..

King Dice started walking close to us, he looked at me with a calming smile which made me melt right there in the spot. Then he looked at the guy in front of him with a more anger smile then the one he showed to me.

The man stepped back and anger was now plastered on his face, with full on rage. "Hey King Dice, why don't you get out of our fucking business huh?" The man said with a smirk on his face, with anger.

"Oh but (Y/N) is my business you see I don't like it when people are in 'my' business." He said pulling you close to him, a hand forming around your waist. You blushed mad red and looked away, I mean he just said he claimed you which made you flustered at the thought.

{ Time skip since you guys know how good King Dice is good at roasting people}

After a while with King Dice and the man battling it out over you, King Dice soon got a call from the Boss saying that he is ready. You all walked to the area where the The Devil's main place to play games like poker with gangs and other bad people was in the center of the whole Casino. You lead them into the two double doors of the center of the Casino. The 3 walked into the Casino, before the doors closed, King Dice opened it back up.

"Wait here please." He said looking at you from behind. You nodded to him, and King Dice walked in, closing the door. You stand there waiting for King Dice to come out, you heard some loud noises and some swears here and there. After about 10 minutes, you heard the door open to see King Dice smiling widely down at me. "Sorry about that my sweet, I had to tell The Boss that I had a little trouble with the 3 men this night~" He said to you. You were confused of what he did to them but you brushed it off. But secretly you didn't know that The Devil played poker with them and if they lose they die, let's just say that The Devil. Never. Loses.

King Dice led you to your room for some odd reason but you didn't mine since you were really close to him, maybe a little to close..

Before you knew it, King Dice slammed you to the wall which didn't really hurt since he was very gentle with you. "K-king Dice?" You said nervously with a shy tone. "I meant what I said back there, you are mine. But it seems I haven't left any marks on you to know you are mine. Let me fix you up with that~" He said seductively with a big smirk on his face. Before you could say anything you felt little pain from your neck. You looked down to see King Dice bitting on your neck, you let out some groans and moans which he loved and wanted more. He pulled your hands up above your head so you wouldn't escape from him. He continued bitting and nipping at some places to find your sweet juicy spot, which he luckily found just in time. You moaned loudly but not loud enough so The Devil heard or else he would kill me, literally.

He left your neck and started to kiss you on your red lips. You kissed back and moaned into the kiss, he kept pulling onto you allowing him for entrance. You opened your mouth since you didn't want him to get mad, and he instantly let his tongue explore you in every good way. He pulled away from you which you sorta whimpered at his warmth being gone. He laughed from your picture of him leaving you. "Oh don't worry, pumpkin. There's more where that came from~" He said to you.

 There's more where that came from~" He said to you

1276 words. I'm probably gonna do a part 2 but let me know if you guys want a part 2 in the comments or not. I made this at school so it's kinda bad, beside a lot of people were looking at me lmao.