double date

A/N  sorry for the late update I was busy doing school work to get my midterm grades up

Izuku's P.O.V

Today's the day were me and Uraraka are doing a double date with Momo and Todoroki they said meet at the park so I'll go pick up Uraraka and then meet them their, as I get closer to Uraraka's house I wonder what we will be doing all day I hope nothing to fancy I would feel under dressed with a T-shirt and jeans I get to her door and knock she answers "oh hey deku I'm almost ready why not wait inside" she explained as she move out of the way so I can go inside I sit on her couch and wait patently for her to get ready "how do I look" she says as she walks out in a red and black dress, "y-y-you look g-g-great Uraraka-san" I say nervously she did look great she was stunning "so you ready to go?" Uraraka asked me "yeah lets head to the meeting spot." I say walking out the door

Todoroki P.O.V 

I wonder why girls take so long to get ready,  Yaoyorozu has been in there for half an hour guess I'll just wait a little long before I ask, "I'm gonna assume your ready Todoroki" Yaoyorozu said walking out "yeah let's head out we're almost late anyway." as we walk down the street looking for the meeting place I see the messy green hair of midoryia and Uraraka sitting next to him on the fountain. "Hey midoryia sorry if you waited to long" I say  "no we didn't wait too long" Midoryia says standing up he looked pretty good wearing a collar shirt and all but I think I yaoyorozu looks 100 times better "so where are we going to?" Uraraka asks looking confused "that's a secret" Midoryia and I say together. after about an hour of walking we turned around and they both looked confused "where are we?" Yaoyorozu asks as she walks closer to me "we chose a spot quiet and nice to eat food in fact a few hours ago me and Todoroki put this together."  Midoryia says happily  as they present a large table with lots of food "did you two both make this all?" Uraraka asks "yeah we did." I say as we sit down and start eating "wow this is really good" Yaoyorozu says surprised as the night went on we all had different things to say then Midoryia brought up "does anyone else think Bakugou and Kirishima are gay?" And that's when we all lost it laughing our asses off.

Midoryia's P.O.V 

I was laughing so hard I was crying and almost threw up the food soon after that episode of laughter we all got ready to leave and Todoroki and Yaoyorozu left so me and Uraraka went to her house for the night and we were so tired we almost fell asleep the second we walked in it was already 1.am and we were both tired so we got are stuff off and we went to bed.