the date

Izuku's P.O.V

After school I ran straight home to get ready  running to my room get get the clothes he needed out, than ran to the shower. After my shower I went to my room and got dressed it wasn't anything special just an All Might sweater and blue jeans. I didn't know exactly where to take her but I thought I would wing it .

Uraraka's P.O.V

I got ready and was wearing a nice shirt and a skirt, I knew it wasn't too fancy but I liked it and hoped Izuku did to now I started to head out to Izuku's house. When I got there I knocked and Inko Izuku's mother answered "Is Izuku here" I said cheerfully "yes he is let me go get him" she said as she walked away. About a minute later i saw Izuku he wasn't ready at all he was nervous and red but cute he smiled weirdly and said "let's go" he took my hand as we walked around town we had ice cream then we sat at a bench at the park and just talked "so something wrong" I ask he seemed weirdly than normal maybe I was his first date.

Izuku's P.O.V

"So something wrong" she said of course there was I was sitting next to the girl I care about and even worse it's a date "no nothing I can think of" I say obviously lying I get up "come on I'm kinda hungry where do you want to eat" I ask as i take her hand, "yah let's go to McDonald's" she said in that sweet voice of her's. When we get there I ordered a Big Mac meal she just ordered fries and nuggets, while we were eating Todoroki and Momo came in and I called out to them they sat down next to us "so I heard you two are dating" Todoroki says "more like everyone heard" I correct him, "well it was about time we all knew you two had feelings for eachother" Momo adds, "thats a bit harsh Momo-san" Uraraka says "well it was true I just never had the courage to ask you out" I say while taking a drink "we should do a double date sometime this week" Momo says "I agree" Uraraka says agreeingly me and Todoroki just look at eachother and know those two will plan it all out before tomorrow. 

As we walk home to my place we kept talking for what seemed like hours until we got to my place and we both went to sit on the couch my mom didn't make food cause she knew we already ate something so me and Uraraka just watched a movie. After the movie we went to my room and just talked.

Uraraka's P.O.V 

His room is cute All Might posters everywhere and a few hero figures here and there his computer wallpaper is even All Might, he sat on his chair and i sat on his surprisingly comfy bed no wonder he never leaves his room "so what do you want to do?" He asked in his sweet sounding voice. I got up turned his chair around and kissed him he was red as a tomato and was stuttering like crazy till he got his thoughts back and threw me onto his bed and started kissing me.