SUMMARY

SEVENTEEN

( made by soulofstaars )

Real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly.
HEATHERS

━━━━━━

Veronica Moreda used to be the It Girl at Hawkins High School. Rockin' Ronnie, with all the friends surrounding her, and all the boys crushing on her. She had everything. But that all changed in October of 1982.

On Halloween night, Veronica's brother, Louie Moreda, went missing. She was supposed to take him trick-or-treating, but ditched to attend a sophomore Halloween party, while Louie went off with his friends. But he never came home ... ever. The police never found him. Not even with her father, Officer Edward Moreda, leading the case. The rural town of Hawkins, Indiana didn't blink an eye.

The disappearance of little Louie changed Veronica and she had no one to blame but herself. She decided it was time for a change. It started with her distancing herself from her so-called friends, who did nothing to help her after Louie's death. She continously killed her hair by dying it a sickly blue color that never reached her roots. She became bitter and hot-headed. Veronica even picked up the habit of smoking, allowing the nicotine to kill whatever was left of her selfish soul — the soul that took away her brother.

A year after the famous disappearance of Will Byers in November 1983, Veronica still isn't healed. But she's finally ready to take control of her life. No more moping; no more loneliness. With it being the last year of high school, she decides to shake up her life with excitement once again. The incoming of two new kids might help do just that, but it's the revival of the Upside Down that finally brings Veronica the answers she's been looking for.

None of this was part of her plan, and she certainly didn't expect to kinda, maybe fall in love with Steve "the Hair" Harrington along the way.

CAST

SOFIA CARSON
AS VERONICA MOREDA

SOFIA CARSON AS VERONICA MOREDA