" What if the tunnels r marked for what scarab they hold." Alfie says

"Then I'd be scared. that's WAY to easy for one of these things." Nina said.

"Meh it's probably just leading us to more dangers thru the new tunnels." Patricia said.

"yea but still the easier the beginning is the harder it will be later on" nina replies.

"Well do we want to try the raven one tonight or wait for tomorrow night cus tomorrow is Friday." Eddie asked

"Tomorrow night we have a test in science tomorrow. I want to get over 100% on this class." I say..

"U know we r in college now right? u can't get extra credits anymore." Eddie said

"Yea u can. I'm going to be an Egyptologist. I need extra credits to to go to another college in 4 years. (A/n idk if u can go to a college just for Egyptology but just pretend so Fabian can be all Fabian like.)

"Fabes....... THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!WE SHOULD GO TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!" Nina screamed.

"Ummmm Nina don't u think u being the chosen one and all would blow up some stuff in the museum. remember last time." I say remembering when I visited her last summer .

••••••••••••••Flashback•••••••••••••••••• (a/n i changed it so he visited her after graduating.)

"fabian can we please go to the muesum?!?!?!?! it has a huge section on egypt and its history!!!!!!!! pretty please with sugar on top?" she pulled her pouty face. she knows i cant resit that face even if we r not dating anymore we r still best friends.

"fine but if u make gods come out of artifacts...........idk what i'll do but like dont awaken any gods or monsters or like whatevers." i say giving in.

"wow fabian the word nerd just threw grammer to the wind. and i'll try but u know they just come to me"

"well come on lets go.'' i say hopping into her blue jeep. she drove to the mueseum because i dont know where anything is here.

"omfg fabes these r so cool" she said reaching out to touch an artifact.

"nina NO dont touch anything!" i whisper yelled not wanting her to get in trouble. she was in a trance her eyes were glazed over. i read the sign it said menthu and menhit. she touched it and it blew up with light in her face. "nina we have to get out of here i say waking her up.

"wa what happened?" she said touching her head.

"u touched that artifact and flew backwards. i'll drive back to your house." i drove her back and told her gran that she had come down with a migraine at the mueseum. as far as i know she doesnt know about the chosen one and stuff.

************flashback over**********

'' hey guys i think i know how menthu and menhit came back." i say

"oh crap i think i do too'' nina replies

''tell us!!!!!!!'' everyone else says.

"ok so me and nina went to a mueseum over the summer-"

" u went to america with out inviting ME!!!!!!!!'' amber said

 ''amber shhhh. i was talking. now so she trouched an artifact and the sign read menthu and menhit. when she touched it light blew up in her face."

"does anyone else feel really left out when they do that?" patricia asked. nina and eddie were looking at eachother intensly reading eachothers minds.

"hey eddie u in there bro" alfie asked knocking on his head.

''wha-yea of course im here where else would i be?''

 ''did u hear what i said'' i asked

''no but thats what nina was telling me about."

''ok so now we know how they came back. i was confused i read in a book some- u guys dont really care do u.'' i say

"not one bit'' alfie and eddie say

"maybe u can tell me later? k fabes?'' nina askes.

"yea i'll do that.' oh crap its already 1 in the morning. we have been down here 4 an hour. we better get to bed.'' i say

*******************************************************************************************************************

so what u guys think?this is one of my longer chapters 1313 words so yea. coment vote, u know. so yea and again sorry for the long wait and thx for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus this is my first book and i dont really have time to edit but i might have time this summer. yay summers almost here!!!!!!!!! only 1 more day of school for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and last chapter i was excited about 114 reads now i have 400 flippening read i mean holy fudgenuggets and 41 votes that makes me  want to update everyday. but life gets in the way.