House of the map

Hello. sorry this update took so long.  so yea so sorry about the slowness I've been working on 1 other book. it is about 1D. And thank u peddie4life for voting and commenting!!

***********************************

Fabian's point of view

Wow everyone together. finally I mean this is how it's supposed to be right? eh well this Saturday everyone is going on dates including mine and nNina's first one!!!!! well its not all excitement tho. my scarab is the first one on the list so wwe've decided to find it first. raven hhhhhhmmmmm I wonder? this reminds me of corbiear and that raven book down in frobisher's study. oh my gosh. the book in frobishers study!

"Hey Guys" I yell knowing that only sibuna will come. they come and we go to Nina and ambers room, the official in house sibuna meeting place.

"Yea fabes" asks Nina

"U know how I read some of the books down in the Frobisher study. well there is this one I was planning on reading next and it has a picture of a raven on it."

"Omg u r a flippen genius!" Nina screams hugging me.

"Oh I don't know about genius........ but ok!"

"Fabian genius really? i mean hhe's good with Egypt but genius?" Patricia steps in.

"Uh I take offense in that"

"Well..... He might be an idiot sometimes but........ nope just that" Eddie says

"he is an idiot but this time I think hhe's on to something." Amber says "I mean I'm obviously the genius in sibuna"

"Uummm u know I'm still here right guys?" I asked

"Yea we know we just like making u feel dumb. I mean we all know that without u sibuna probably would've died multiple time since Nina's first year. like Rufus drinking the elixir and Alfie fake dying. " Eddie says

"Oh thx 4 replacing the elixir I mean that got me and Alfie together. " amber said.

"Thx ambz I am really glad to. I mean she is way out of my league" Alfie says

"And u know it gurl." everyone says

"Hey I am not a girl!"

"We r getting off track here" Nina says "Fabian we know u r the smarty of sibuna. and what u figured out is really smart as well as it fits with the clue. maybe the book leads us to the scarab. "

"Yea lets go tonight at midnight. we can check it out. Man it would be easier with lights." Eddie says.

" Yea I hate reading with a flashlight" I say

••••••••• in frobisher's study••••••••••••

"Here it is..... this is it right fabes?" Nina asked me.

"Yea I think so." then I start flipping thru the book to look. then nNina's old map of the tunnels fell out only it had a few different lines drawn in.

"Do u think these lines r the tunnels that r behind the door from the riddle? look they all start from the same place." amber noted.

"Yea ambz I think so......... wait there is 6 of them maybe each scarab is at the end of one. there might be different task to complete like the mask."Eddie said.

"Maybe...... look written in hieroglyphs on each line! Fabian can u read them?" asked Patricia

"Yea. I can. This one on the far left says RAVEN then they say our scarabs in order that the gods did."