Chapter 5_Teasing Ed

Jessica's POV:

I raced Jer to the dining room, entering I was immediately lifted into one of my brother's arms by the muscles and his grip, I clued in that it was Fred, "Freddie please put me down" "Not unless you wash your hands first, young lady" I laughed and nodded my head. Getting placed on my feet I walked towards the downstairs bathroom, well it's not really a bathroom, it just has a toilet and a sink. After washing I made my way back into the dining room. As soon as I sat down Jer handed me a plate with stuffed green peppers. "Jess I want you to eat at least half, okay baby girl" "Yes, Jer" I sighed half a stuffed pepper is 293 calories.

Jer's POV:

I watched Jess closely as we ate, I was proud when she ate half. "Jessica eat all your meal, your not allowed to leave the table until you do" "But Charlie..." "Don't but Charlie me, you will do as I say" I rolled my eyes at Charlie trying to rule over Jess. "Charles" I snapped, He stopped lecturing Jess and looked up at me. "Phil, Will, and I are Edward's and Jessica's legal primary guardians, and I am also everyone's doctor." "What does this have to do with me wanting Jess to eat all of her dinner" I wanted to slap him silly upside the head, but then I realized it might kill his only brain cell he had left. "Charlie don't you think like a doctor I will know how much Jess should eat while we are helping her recover from an eating disorder." "Well yes.." "Don't you think, I might have told her to try and eat half of her supper." I watch as it dawn on his face. "Jess go to the game room with Eddie" "Jer can we play FIFA?" I looked at Ed who looked excited to finally have someone who he thinks he can beat, I smirked "Of course" Jess and Ed took off in a run "WALK IN THE HOUSE" I yelled after them, "SORRY JER" I heard both of them yelling back

Ed's POV:

"I'm going to beat you" I explained while picking up a controller after turning on the TV and Xbox. "In your dreams" Jess stated after grabbing another controller.

After about 30 minutes Jess and I were tied, "Damn Sis I didn't think you were this good." "Please I played this game often with the other girls on my school's football (soccer) team." I paused the game "Are you going to miss your school, Jess?" Jess looked down, then looked up "I'll miss the friends I made there, but I'm glad to be back home with my brothers." "aww, Jess how swee.." "Only because this house and the males in it need a female touch, a huge one at that" I gulped scared at what she could do to my room. When I heard the game turn back on. I realized Jess resumed the game. "Don't worry Eddie I won't go into your room. "Good" "Besides I don't need to see any of your bras for your man boobs." with that Jess took off. It took me a few more minutes for what Jess say to clue in, and when it did I took off after her.

I found her in the twins' room, after searching most of the house, starting with the music room, then the library, then her room before hearing her voice in the twins' room. Yea I know they are older than me and two of mine and Jess's legal guardian, but I still call them the twins. I stood around the doorway listening to Jess's questions about the twins. (Yea I know it's rude so shoot me) "How come you two still share a room?, we live in a mansion and have enough rooms for you two not to share" "Well princess, Will and I almost always shared a room except in college, it just seemed natural for us o share a room." "but what if one of yous get married?" "Then Phil is out of luck because I as the more handsome twin will get married first." I giggled along with Jess considering Phil and Will are almost identical twins, with the only difference being Phil having a small scar on his left cheek, thanks to one of Jess's tantrums when she only a year old. "Is Ed a good student?" "Now why do you ask that, baby girl?" "Because I threw an insult at him and he still hasn't come after me" "Jessica what did you say to poor Eddie?" "I was only joking about this place needing a female's touch, he looked a bit scared at that, so I told him I won't go in his room, and when he relaxed I told him it was only because I don't need to see any of his bras for his man boobs. Then I ran off" Phil and Will broke out laughing. Not being able to stand the laughter anymore I waltz into the room. "How dare you say I have man boobs, I work out almost daily, now I demand an apology" Jess had a smirk on her face for only a few seconds before she pulled on a frown. "I'm sorry Ed.....Sorry that you have bigger tits than me." Jess took off laughing again.

I sat next to Phil "Do I really have a bigger chest than her?" Jess walked back into the room all laughter and smiles gone from her face "Eddie" Will moved over and allowed Jess to sit next to me. "I am truly sorry, I just missed all of you boys, and just want our relationship back to how it was, remember how you and I used to poke fun at each other? I'm sorry" "I accept your apology, Jess." I leaned towards her with my arms out to hug her, a hug that she accepted. "We hate to break up this cute moment but... Jessica Victoria Lilly Cannon, for making fun of Edward, and hurting his feelings, you lose all your phone privileges for 24 hours." Phil stated. "But Phil.." "No buts young lady, now go get your phone." "Fine" Jess stormed out to get her phone before Will stood "Maybe one of us should go with her," he said before following Jess. "Now Ed how's school going?" I groaned at Phil's question.