O N E

Playboys seems to be enjoying their time of their lives. Won't it be really interesting if we, girls, play them too..
.
.
.
.
.
Outfit:

Piercings:

Piercings:

Y/N was just casually walking on the street when she walked past a building that caught her eyes

Hm? BigHit? What's that? Is that some kind of a food place? I remember a friend told me a food place here. Its tall and white and has a sign with a big letter B & H.

Y/n is suddenly curious about the building so she decided to enter it but when she is on the halfway of the hall, three men in green shirts blocked her way. They look like they were in their 40s

"I think she's the perfect one." said the first guy

"Yeah. I mean she got looks, but does she have a talent?" said the other, which made your ears tick off

"Ya! Ya! Let's not get too overwhelmed and ask her first." said the last one

You were so confused to the point that you raised your eyebrows at them

"I'm sorry, miss. But can you tell us your name?"

"Wae? [Why]."

"Ahh.. We saw you entering this building so we suppose you're going for an audition?"

"Audition? For eating? What kind of food place is this?" You asked dumbfoundedly

"Ahh.. You've mistaken BigHit for a food place? Haha no, this isn't a food place. Its a company which produces music. Haven't you heard of BTS? Bangtan Sonyeondan?"

You tilted your head and continued raising your brows

"No. What on earth is that? Firstly, I'm just new to this place."

"Ah I see. So you're not korean?"

"I am. I'm just not.. born in here.. Ya! Its personal information! Why do you even ask? Hm? Are you going to kidnap me or something? Coz I can easily kick y'all's balls."

"Oh- no no no no! We were just thinking if you could be one of our trainees? Since you fit the ideal idol for us."

"What? A trainee? But I'm here for food." You said looking around as if searching for an escape

"Yes, a trainee. We will take care of your dorm and studies, if you are studying. There will be a lot of opportunities waiting for you here. You don't even have to audition, we'll accept you as a trainee right away. Do you have any talents you can show us?"

"Um no. I don't want to. Can you just at least give me a way to a food place? I'm starving." You said, completely ignoring the words that's coming out of their mouth.

"Please reconsider it. This is really a great opportunity. Here, have our contact number. Just contact us if you ever change your mind." One of the guys held out a card and you took it so you can get out of the place quickly

"Yeah yeah, just please tell me where a food place is."

After an hour or so, you were full.

"Ahh~ The beef is too good~" You stated while rubbing her stomach. You placed your hands on the pocket of your jumper and started walking towards the exit, you weren't exactly paying attention on where you are going because your thoughts were occupied by foods. So you didn't noticed a guy bumping to you by accident.. causing the coffee spilling in the floor

"Ya! Watch where you're going-" The poor boy didn't finish his sentence as you place your index finger on his lips

"Could you.. could you shut the hell up? I just finished eating and was walking happily when we bumped each other. Don't play the victim. I saw you on your phone dumbass." You removed your hands from his lips but he still didn't manage to utter a word. He was just standing there like a stone, not even bothering to move a muscle.

"Now if you'll excuse me." You said as you continued walking. Not even realizing that the boy you just bumped was a member of one of the famous boy group, BTS. Not only that but it was the hot-headed guy named Yoongi.

Yoongi was just smirking until he gets into his car. That girl is something.

He then drove to their dance practice room to practice for their upcoming stage performance.

While you were exploring the city, you suddenly remembered the men's words.

"Please reconsider it. This is really a great opportunity. Here, have our contact number. Just contact us if you ever change your mind."

Me? A trainee? What for? Its not like I would be successful. Tch.

You continued walking and buying stuffs that interest you..

You haven't memorized the way yet but hey, it was a fresh start.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

Idk what the heck is that. Is that a fwicken story? Idk. Anyways, if you enjoy reading it, why not give it a comment so I don't look too lonely here and whilst doing that, why don't you give it a vote also? Heh? Ok bai.

Started: 10/26/17

[Driew]