2

A minute or so passed and the door open to reveal the most beautiful woman in the whole world wearing only white fishnet tights. I was baffled. And it got even better. She turned the lights off and flipped a switch next to it. Suddenly, the bedroom was lit with blacklights. After taking it in for a moment, I looked back at her and saw the white fishnet glowing in the light. Wow, she really knows my kinks.
She stands there, not really sure what to do. I'm get off of the bed and walk up to her, taking the time to walk and admire her body. "God," I practically moan. Otherwise, I'm at a complete loss for words. "Geez, thank you," I mumble, getting more worked up by the second.
She senses the hormones in the air, and seems to also be getting turned on. I decide to take my time, first touching her shoulders, then moving to her breasts, kissing her all the meanwhile. I never really was a boob kind of person, but man I am now.
She wraps her arms around my shoulders and into my hair as my hands move down to the best ass in the world. She pushes me over to the bed and I fall backwards onto it. She stands up and plays a bit with her fishnet, which makes me absolutely insane and she knows it. She slides my pants and underwear off with ease, and I take off  my bra. I lay there for a moment as she practically ravages my body, kissing and licking and sucking. Then, just when I think I can't handle this torture anymore, she jumps on top of me, holding herself up so her hips are only slightly hovering above mine. The holes in the fishnet are fairly big, so I put my fingers through the holes and get my hands wrapped up in the fabric as I touch her inner thighs, ever so slowly moving up and up until she lets out the softest moan. I feel like I'm going mad. Violently, I flip her over and rip the stockings off of her. She looks so pleased with herself, and she should be.
I run my fingers down the curves of her stomach and hips. They crawl down to her vagina, hovering just millimeters away. Even in the blacklight, I can see how wet she is for me. As soft as my tounge will allow me, I merely touch her. Her whole body seems to tense at the touch as she arches her back and lets out the sexiest sigh I have ever heard. She wants it so bad.
I know she doesn't want any type of penetration, as we've had conversations about our boundaries before, so I squeeze her hand to remind her I remember and take one last look at her face, her eyes begging and pleading for my touch, before I go down on her and start eating her out. Her legs immediately wrap around my head and she pushes my head down, pulling my hair with it, but I don't mind. Her hips start moving in a circular motion and I can tell she wants more. So, I start going faster and with more force. The soft moans from a few minutes ago have disappeared, and in their place is a sound so raw, so lustful. She practically screams my name, telling me don't stop, that she's about to come. I love giving her attention. I continue as forceful as I can until she orgasms, her moaning so loud it drowns out my own heartbeat and her body jerking with the orgasm. I work her through it, and when I'm done I lay next to her on the bed.
"Wow, that was, well, amazing," she sighed, still catching her breath. I give her a few minutes to recover, touching myself a bit, until she rolls over on top of me. Her hands grab my ass and she feels my body respond. This encourages her further, and she starts touching me. Fuck, this feels amazing. Her fingers move around my clitoris, and just before she enters me with her fingers I say breathlessly, "Wait, did you cut your nails?" She responds by rubbing her fingers in circles around my breasts, letting me feel the soft pads of skin on the tips of her fingers. I nod to tell her she can continue. Her fingers move back to my opening, and she kisses me softly before plunging 2 fingers into me. Without realizing, I moan almost loud enough to shake the house. I do all but scream for her to go faster and harder, and she does. Before I can come, however, she sits on my hips again, this time rubbing our wet, dripping selves together. I can't get close enough to her. We're both so turned on.