Elixie Oneshot #2

Completely unaware of what's going to happen next, Eli just fired.

It sent Trixie tumbling backwards, knocking into Leia's prized tournament trophy collection.

And with a hawk screech, she joined the fight too, and hit Kord in the garage.

So now there's four. Adding Pronto who was shot in his rear end in the middle of a sandwich, five.

Then Junjie popped out of nowhere, git brained by a Rammstone, and six became the fight.

"Three on three, I guess." Eli wiped off the Jellyish goo on his face and smirked. He got Leia and Junjie on his team. The two best slingers, and he definitely won't lose.

Trixie smirked back, loading her blaster. "Loser owes me 100 gold coins."

Then the real slug fire began.

Rammstones, Hop Rocks, Jellyish's, Arachnets, Bubbleone's, everything not life-threatening went flying.

Three seconds was all it took to give the Deep Caverns a heart attack. The hideout, once neat and tidy, became an animal pen filled with jelly, bubbles, craters and webs. A few electric sparks could even be seen crackling dangerously around the wires Kord was tinkering with. The ceiling was busted, smoking holes everywhere, the walls and photos of the gang were covered in smudge, and not to mention the gang themselves.

Eli was covered in Jellyish goo and bubbles.

Trixie had webs in her hair.

Leia was desperately trying to stop the sparks flying out of her hand.

Junjie was staring at his smoking blaster disapprovingly.

Kord was searching for his prized Rammstone Bludgeon from a mountain of cement.

Pronto was stuck in a Bubbleone.

"So... who wins?" Eli asks as he wiped the jelly off his hair and arms. Burpy had a grossed out expression on his face. "I need that 100 gold coins."

"I don't know. From the looks of it, no one wins." Trixie muttered, unsticking the webs off her pigtails while Spinner the Arachnet giggled nearby.

"Maybe everyone loses?" Leia suggested.

"Sure, but... at least I get a consolation prize or something?" Eli pouted.

Trixie smiled a little. She leaned forward, placing her lips on his cheeks, of course avoiding the jelly. A full hearted peck on his face was all it took to make his face go tomato red.