He let out a light laugh before he loosened his tie and minasahe ang batok niya.

"You know what I want, Ma. Unless a woman is like you..." he didn't finish what he is saying because alam na ng ina ang ending ng sasabihin niya. He gave her an enigmatic smile.

His mother playfully hit his bicep bago sabihin, " Not all women are the same Phoenix. There is something good in every one."

"Gusto kong maranasan ang nararamdaman ni Papa when you are around. You really take good care of us, Ma." He came near her and kissed the top of her head fondly.

Pat just sighed.

(At the moment)

Kumurap siya.

And who is this....yummy male? She asked herself.

"Move to the center." utos nito when she seems unable to move in shock.

Tumingin ito sa wall clock na nasa loob ng studio with one eye brow raised. He has the camera in his hands and he looks impatient and a little annoyed.

She can't stop herself from staring at him.

Who wouldn't be in awe?

Ang guwapo-guwapo nito kahit nakakakunot ang noo. He has a stubble na parang ang sarap hawakan. And ganda ng tindig and he seems to have yummy muscles under his white dress-shirt with loosened tie. He is so tall. And his eyes are grayish. She just hopes na wala itong tattoo because that will definitely be a minus.

Nakagat niya ang ibabang labi and hinagod ng mga mata niya ang kabuuan nito. The room suddenly became quiet but it has some kind of energy which is enveloping her.

"Miss? I don't have all day.." sabi nito with one brow cocked.

She woke up from her daydream. She blushed when she realized na mukha siyang tanga na nakatitig dito while the lights are on her. Kaya pala tahimik ang studio. While she was busy checking him out, nakatingin naman sa kanya ang mga tao sa loob as she probably looks like she is drooling over him.

Oh shocks! Nakakahiya ka Hope!

She looked down and murmured, "Okay I'm ready.." bago huminga ng malalim.

She may have put herself in such an embarrassing situation for a few moments..pero babawi siya.

She is after all, Hope Acosta. An irresistible female. She raised her face slowly and readied her sexiest smile.

She doesn't exactly know how to describe what happened next. Kung good ba o bad.

After she projected an orgasmic lovely face while savoring the salty tuna, Mr. Yumminess seemed to have been annoyed instead of pleased.

"What the hell are you doing?! This is a wholesome commercial for heaven's sake! " galit na sabi nito sa kanya habang palapit sa kanya.

Napaatras siya when he was almost a meter away from her.

"I- I w-was trying to make it a little sensual what's wrong with that? I am in a swimsuit anyway. " she said but was taken aback when he squinted his eyes and aggressively ran his hand through his hair bago mas lumapit pa sa kanya.

In a cold voice that only both of them can hear, " It is too fucking sensual dammit! We are selling the tuna not you!" he hissed.

Well, mukhang apektado nga si Mr. Cross slash Annoyed. The gorgeous vixen in her secretly smiled.

She has to raise her face a little though she is 5'6. Ang tangkad kasi nito. She stopped herself from releasing a moan when she got the chance to really look at his face, especially his eyes this close.