Love is in the Air

Start from the beginning

            We walked passed the huge swimming pool which had a slide and driving board. Jace had said the hose was over by the deck and we could rinse off there. The mud was starting to dry on my skin and the humid air wasn’t really helping. Just as I walked back the pool, I let out a scream. Before I knew it, I was engulfed by warm water. I looked around to see that I was in the middle of the swimming pool, and Jace was standing on the edge of the pool, laughing his butt off.

            I scowled at him as I crossed my arms. I angrily made my way up the stairs of the pool and over to him. He was going to pay for that and I knew the perfect way to do that. I put my face in my hands and acted like I was crying, I even had a few tears run down my cheeks, even though I was faking it.

            “Oh God, I’m so sorry, Iz.” He said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

            This was just too easy. I smiled and pushed him into the pool since he was off guard. The look on his face was hilarious, I exploded with laughter now. Jace’s hair dripped in his face as he glared at me. He couldn’t be mad at me for long though because his lips turned into a smile.

            “You’re going to pay for that.” He smirked evilly.

            Oh crap. He started to get out of the pool and I took off running threw the yard. I heard Jace’s footsteps getting closer and closer. I ran through the bright green grass, loving as the trees around me gave some type of shade. My body was dripping of water, making my clothes stick to me, or should I saw Jace’s clothes. I really needed some of Alia’s clothes. Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground, with Jace hovering over me, which that stupid, amused smirk on his face.

            “You’ve been a bad wolf.” He laughed, clearly knowing I was still getting used to the idea of actually being a werewolf.

            I let out a scream when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to pound on his back, trying to make him let me go. I wasn’t sure what he was going to do but I wanted him to put me down. Jace laughed at my attempt to make him put me down. He was such a jerk right now.

            “Jace, put me down.” I screamed.

            “No can do, Love.” He said, and even though I couldn’t see his face, I knew he was smirking.

            He had a certain path he was walking and I knew what he was going to do. I tried with all my strength to fight him but he didn’t even budge. We were headed towards the pool again. I swear if he throws me in again, I will beat him up.

            “Jace, don’t you dare.” I threatened, but he clearly didn’t listen to me.

            Then before I knew it, I was in the pool once again, with Jace’s arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close. I punched him in the arm and yelled at him for throwing me in the pool once again. The warm pool water felt good as it washed away the mud and cooled me down from the hot air.

            “I guess we’re going swimming.” Jace laughed.

            “You suck, you know that?” I asked, frowning, cleaning my face off with the water. I watched as the water around us turn brown.

            “We’re getting washed off though.” He smirked, swimming over to the steps of the pool. I followed behind him and together we sat on the steps next to one another.

            “What about all the mud in the pool?” I asked, looking at the murky pool water.

            “I’ll have someone clean it out, just like I could have for the house, but Alia is just being Alia and didn’t want us in the house.” He smiled.