Part 3

The knock at the door broke the spell.  Justin jumped to his feet and stood nervously near the small kitchenette in the trailer.  It was a production assistant letting them know it was time to start shooting.  Filming the actual scene was almost as intense as what had just happened in Brad's trailer.  Justin beamed with pride when the director complimented him on how well he'd done.  If Brad was thinking about what had taken place earlier he didn't show it.  It seemed all was back to normal on the set though nothing in Justin's life had been normal for a while.
Back in his room at the small motel Justin stood under the shower in the tiny bathroom.  He felt himself get hard as he thought about what had happened and most especially Zac's role in it.  Clearly Zac had let Brad in on their little secret?  What did it mean?  Why was Zac always giving him that dumb wicked smile that made him forget everything.  I'm Justin Bieber! He thought to himself.  I'm famous. I've fucked Selena Gomez! He knew he could have anything in the world he wanted.  But what was that?  He knew he wasn't gay, he loved women.  So why did I just lick the feet of one of the most famous men on the planet?  Gay or straight he knew anyone with eyes could see that Brad Pitt and Zac Efron were to very hot dudes.  He was now rock hard and stroking himself as the hot water cascaded down his body. 
Something about Zac's feet had woken something in him that he'd kept in the back of his mind for as long as he could remember.  He'd always been aware of the feeling he got when he was around barefoot dudes.  What it would be like to touch their feet. To massage them and smell them.  He rubbed his cock faster with his right hand and used his left to steady himself against the wall of the shower.  He thought about Zac's feet on his dick.  The smell and taste of his toes in his mouth.  Zac's feet were perfect.  There was something so sexual about them he almost didn't understand, he only knew that they consumed so much of his thoughts lately.  He wondered how other people didn't stop and stare every time  Zac walked around in flip flops.  It was as if he was walking around naked.  How could something so beautiful, sexual and perfect just be on display for anyone to see.  He thought about those perfect toes, he wanted to suck each one.  He wanted to lick all the way up Zac's hairy legs.  He wanted to know what Zac's muscular thighs felt like.  He concentrated his strokes on the head of his dick which had always been so sensitive.  He loved that point where it felt so good it hurt.  He could stop and slow it down to make it last longer he thought to himself.  But the fantasy of his tongue on that perfect trail of hair he'd seen on Zac's stomach earlier made him shoot his load all over the shower wall.  His body spasmed again and again as he leaned his head against the wall as the now lukewarm water ran down his back and over his firm ass.  What am I doing?? Justin thought to himself.  How was he going to survive one more week on location with Zac, and better yet two additional months of almost daily shooting back in L.A.?