1. What would you do? (Toyohisa - smut)

Okay so I just posted the open request on my current Toyohisa fanfiction! This is the first smut I'll have done here, so don't be afraid to tell me how you feel about it! I need criticism of the constructive kind lol Also, the Shawn Mendez song above kind of gave me the idea for this story even though it isn't the base  for it. I have another idea for a one-shot that would relate to the song more, but this one came out first.

DISCLAIMER!!!! I do not own drifters or the artwork I'm using to help describe my OC. I claim no ownership or credit, that goes to their respective creators! Thank you!

This one is my own request cause I was dying to do it! ;) So imagine something like this....

EXCEPT! with her base clothes (what's under the jacket/cloak) and a body like THIS...minus the barrette. In place of the skull and wings on her back, imagine it says US Military, CPT Winter.

 In place of the skull and wings on her back, imagine it says US Military, CPT Winter

and a FACE and hair like this...with green eyes and stark white hair. (cause why not)

 (cause why not)

**Start**

     The day was long and definitely left Mary tired. The walk to the city the dwarves were being held at definitely took it's toll on her. She was used to walking such long distances due to her occupation before she came here, though that never made it any easier. Especially when she had to do it with all of her gear and ammo, .50 Cal included. Because what was a top notch sniper without their trusty rifle? And she certainly wasn't about to complain to these guys. She glared at the brown haired man that wore red Japanese armor walking in front of her. He already thought she had no place in the middle of the fighting, not like she technically was anyways, but she wouldn't give him another reason to belittle her. She might be a woman, but she would be damned if she let anyone, especially that jackass, use that against her. Hell! She knew for a fact women had a higher pain tolerance than men, by far. It was scientifically proven dammit! She spared him another glance as they kept the same pace as they had all day. She thought about it again and sighed...maybe only most men. She shivered thinking about what that crazy fucker was willing to do just to get a shot at lobbing off someone's head with the sword he had strapped to his waist. Her eyes landed on the sword for a moment before casually moving to his firm looking ass. Fuck me...I need to get laid! Maybe an elf...? She thought absent mindedly.