OUR STORY~

Our story~

(A Matt Espinosa and BVB fanfic)

Ch.1

EMBER'S POV-

Today is going to be the first day of school. I look over at my alarm clock and see that it's 6:30 AM. I get up and pull on my black skinny jeans, my BVB t-shirt, i throw on some band bracelets and my lucky black ring and head out of my room and into the bathroom. I straighten my long brown and red hair and apply black eyeliner black eyeshadow, and some mascara. I don't have time for breakfast so I just skip. I pull on my black converse and grab my blades that are held in a mint container. They shuffle in my pocket whenever I step.

The car ride to school is silent. My mom doesn't say a word to me as I step out of the car. I open the doors and walk into the building.

This already sucks. I see all of the boys wearing sporty under armor and Nike shoes. I see most of the girls in my grade wearing short jean shorts and some random shirts from PINK or AMERICAN EAGLE. They already have their groups.

I finally reach my locker. I open it and see everything the way I left it from orientation day in August. Black wall paper on the inside with a picture of BVB And one of the Warped tour sign with all of the bands names on it.

As I'm putting my backpack away I notice a group of girls staring at me. I stare back. I hear one of them call me a freak so I just shut my locker door, shrug my shoulders and walk off.

I already feel Alone. Like everyone is staring at me. Like there's something wrong with me.

I get to my first class and sit in the last row near the window. Some guys start snickering to each other in the corner.

"Hey, emo girl!" I look over to the one who said it. I think his name was Nash.

"What?" I said with no emotion because I knew they were talking to me. "At least she knows her name! Haha" he shouts to everyone in the room.

They bothered me all class period. Throwing peices of paper at me and whispering mean names in my ear.

The bell rang and I headed over to math. I waited 15 minuets and then snuck out and went into the bathroom and locked my self in a stall.

I quietly pulled out my mint box and slid the cold lifeless piece of metal across my wrist 6 times before I heard footsteps come into the stall next to me.

After I heard the door click shut to another stall I ran out of the bathroom and hid my cuts.

I walked down to the lunch room a couple of hours later. I bought a small salad and an apple juice then proceeded to head up the ramp to the lunch room and into the bathroom.

What was the point of going down there and being made fun of by the whole student body for being all alone, when I could sit in a small stall and eat my lunch in peace?

Even if its only the first day, I really don't see me going out with friends and enjoying this year anytime soon.

Who would want to be friends with a girl like me? Oh that's right, no one. Obviously.