Chapter 22

Ariel POV:

I couldn't go to sleep all night because of BangBang moaning. I wanted to tell them to quite it down but August told me to let them have their fun. August slept like a baby and I could barely close my eyes. I got up and changed Kate them put her back to sleep. I knocked on BangBang door but no one answered. I opened the door and saw her and Chris naked. I closed the door fast covering my eyes. I know they had fun but maybe to much fun. I went back in my room and saw August talking on my phone.

Me: why do you have my phone

August shushed me and continued to talk. I brushed my teeth and saw August was done.

Me: who was that

August: your mom

Me: what she wanted

August: to have a girl's day out with the brides maid

Me: cool. Did you tell her we could do that?

August: no I hung up

Me: you hung up on my mom

August: sorry

I snatched my phone from August and called my mom back and told her we could have the girls day out at 1:00 p.m.

August: that's in an hour

Me: I know

I told Kayla about the day out and them went to BangBang room. Thankfully she had clothes on.

Me: you had fun

BangBang: yea but I'm sore

Me: well we have a girls day out today

BangBang: dang I can't even stand up

Me: it's in an hour

BangBang: then can you help me in the bath tub

I started the bath for her and then help her undress. I tried helping her stand up but she said it hurt to much. I left the room and got Chris and he picked her up and put her in the shower. I stood by the door listing to there convo.

Chris: sorry I did that to you

BangBang: it's ok it was good intill the pain started

I left the room and put my makeup on, curling my hair. I got dressed and put my phone in my back pocket. I went on Kayla room and saw her ready with her hair in a bun. We went in BangBang room and saw her and Chris kissing. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

BangBang: sorry ... at least in dressed

If you want to see their outfits go to: http://www.polyvore.com/girls_day_out/set?id=121130906

She fixed her pointy tale and we left in my car. We met my mom, August's mom, and the twins.

Me: so what we going to do first

Ashley: I hope it is to eat because I'm starving

Anne: me 2

Bang-bang: let's eat at Tokyo

Mom: then we can get our nails done

We went to eat and then got our nails done.

Mom: me and Ms.Alsina has a surprise for you at the hotel

Ms.Alsina and my mom were both grinning. I didn't know what they were planing but I hope it was good. We walked into the hotel room and the parents left. We sat on the couch and waited 20 minutes.

Kayla: what is the surprise

Me: I don't know

There was a knock on the door and Anna opened it. Two boys holding pizza came here.

???: did anyone order pizza

Me: no one who are you

???: I'm Luke and this is Rob

BangBang: if the pizza is paid for we'll take it

My mom and Ms.Alsina came in with a radio and played Nana by Trey Songz. The boys ripped their shirts off and started dancing. Luke pulled me off the couch and tried to dance with me.

Me: no I can't I'm engaged

Ms.Alsina: he knows what's happening it's your batcholer party

2 more "pizza man" came in and started dancing with Kayla and BangBang. The boys gave them a lap dance. I laughed as mine started twerking on me. He pushed me on the couch and gave me a lapdance. He moved up and down on my body. The song ended and All of Me by John Legend replaced it. The boys went to middle of the room doing a routine danced. I video some of it and posted it on Instagram. One more came in pushing a pole inside. Rob started dancing on the pole and BangBang threw pennies. We laughed as the boy dropped to the floor twerking. He started taking his pants off and Kayla covered her eyes. The twins were staring at him smiling. Underneath his pants was elephant underwear with a hole with a trunk in it. He wiggled his penis and the trunk squirted water out. Everyone busted out laughing. Wiggle Wiggle by Jason Derulo came on and the strippers riped their pants off wiggle the penis. I couldn't control my laughing. They finished and Rob and Luke did splits. We clapped as the exit the room taking all their stuff.

BangBang: that was hilarious

We all changed into Onesies Mrs.Alsina bought and went to sleep in the hotel.