Chapter 14

Ariel POV: I put the shoes and went downstairs looking at Khalil sitting on the couch.

Khalil: how you just going to leave me hanging you got all the pleasure

Me: you were in control you could have changed that

Khalil: come on I didn't even use the condom

Me: I can't I did enough wrong with what I did

Khalil: wrong ... Ariel that was great

Me: I'm talking about us doing it

Khalil: I won't say anything and what he don't know won't hurt him

Me: yea I quess

Khalil: so come in pleasure me

Me: no iTs not right and in his house

Khalil: he'll never know

Me: get dress

The baby started crying and I went upstairs to check on her. I brang her downstairs and saw Khalil leaving.

Khalil: talk to you later

Me: k bye

I fed Kate some more sauce and decided to call Khalil.

Me: hey baby

August: hey what's up

Me: I saw the story

August: I can explain

Me: I bet you can

August: She was suppose to be in my video for Get ya Money we didn't do anything baby I promise

Me: you sure

August: I put it on my life and I gave you the promise ring

Me: oh yea I miss you

August: I miss you

Me: I can't wait to see you

August: I got an idea how about you leave Kate with mom and you fly up to Alanta to watch me perform and maybe afterwards we can have a little fun

Me: cool when

August: in an hour

Me: but the flight might be booked

August: I'm famous baby I can get what I want

Me: ok Mr. Famous

August: pack clothes for two days

Me: ok

August: I'll call you when I get the tickets

I hanged up the phone feeling bad for cheating on August but I'll get over it. Cheating once can't make me a bad person? Right? I was interrupted from my thoughts when Kate started crying. I gave her a bottle for ten minutes and put her in the crib while I packed her clothes. I put it by her crib and then August called telling me that my flight is at 10:00pm. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00. I decided to do the treadmill for 2 hours and took a 45 minute shower. I packed 3 outfits and night clothes. I put on a "Parental Advisory" sweatShirt, tights, and black doc martens. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put my makeup and electricity in my Michael Kors purse. I put Kate in a little sundress and put her in the carseat. I put everything in the car and drove to August mom's house. She took Kate and I left to the airport.

While I was waiting for my plane I got me a Starbucks coffee and a sandwhich. When I finished I got on the plane. The plane landed and I met August.

August: you lose all your baby weight. Are you eating?

Me: yes August

August: I'm so happy to see you

Me: I'm happy to see you

We had a long kiss and I turned around and saw paparazzi taking pictures.

August: if my fans are watching this. This girl right here is mine her name is Ariel and he have a baby together named Kate. I don't like Jasmine I don't need or want her so stop making rumors.

August and I kissed again and he walked me to his hummer limo. He opened the door for me and we walked in.

August: so you staying 3 days and leaving on the 3rd day

Me: yes

August: how's Kate

Me: good sleeping a lot

August: good good

Me: so what were doing tonight

August: I already did my contest in Florida and arrived at Georgia 2 hours ago.

Me: ok so what are we doing today

August: some alone time in the hotel

Me: ok cool I like

August: yea we can try to make another Kate

Me: NOO and NOO I repeat no! I'm done with babies that shit hurt

August laughed.

August: okay we can use protection

Me: right ahead of you I brought condoms

I got it out of my bag and gave him one.

August: I hoped you having been practicing

Me: what you mean practice I was home alone with a crying baby

August: I know

I looked down at the floor and back at him. I was feeling a little guilty.

August: what's wrong baby

Me: I ate Coffee and a sandwich and Im learned the hard way they don't mix

August: don't throw up during decline you did the other time

Me: it won't happen again it was an accident

We arrived at the hotel and made it up to the room. August out the "Do Not Disturb" sign up and locked the door.

August: oh how much I missed your kisses.

August walked over to me moving his lips down to my neck. Sucking on my skin. Moving my head to left, giving August un-touched skin, left to be kiss. August fingers wondered all over my body. Grabbing on to my ass, giving it a light squeezze. August finger went up to your bra hook. Un-doing your bra. Letting your breast fall free. His finger went to my nipples. Running his thumb on my hard nipples. Then giving my breast a squeezze. His lips then went to my collarbone, moving down to my breast. August Lips went my breast. Giving them a small bite, licking the biten skin. Moaning in respond. Hearing a groan escape August mouth. the vibration of his lips, feeling wonderful on my body. I bit my lip. August let go out my breast with a pop. Moving over to the other one, repeat the same process with the other one. Taking in my nipples into his mouth, running his tongue on my nipples. I moved away from August tugging on his pants.

Me: I came her to pleasure you not the other way around

I pulled August underwear and pants down dropping to my knees. I took his big cock and sucked on it moving my hands around it. August moaned pushing my head down deeper. I licked his groin watching the pleasure light up on his face. August turned me around pushing my butt against his penis. He made me grind on him. I felt my tights get wet with his sperm. I undid my bun bending down letting my ass rob against his spot. August moaned cocking his head back. I pulled down my tights pressing my boobs against his chest. I kissed him slightly pushing him to the bed. I sat on his cock riding it like a horse. I arched my back letting the pleasure run through my body. I got up in a hurry.

August: what's wrong

Me: condom

August: got the condom from his pants and slipped it on. I rode him intill we both came together. We were to tired to take a shower so we just slept on the bed waiting for tomorrow.

A/N: to see the clothes for her trip go to: http://www.polyvore.com/flying_to_meet_august/set?id=120599893