"But you're still eighteen and- and I'll admit it right here! I'm a coward, I'm afraid of raising a kid wrong!" He cried, digging his hands into his hair. His eyes were begging for me to understand. I snorted and turned away. I was tired and in extreme pain, I slouched down in the tub. I closed my eyes and yawned. The pain still bloomed across me, and I whimpered. I wanted it gone.

I laid in the tub, silent with my eyes closed. I could feel Cole's sad presence shifting quietly. Eventually, I fell asleep to the sound of the rushing water and Cole's huffs.

++++

I woke up in the bed, with Cole's chest pressed up against my back. His warm breath sent cold shivers down my spine. I rolled over and looked at him quietly. I was struggling to ignore the pain that surrounded me in a thick blanket. I glanced down at Cole's lips and bit my own. They were so luscious and pink.

I leaned forward and kissed him, it was a soft kiss. Cole, despite still being asleep, moved his mouth against mine. My hand pressed against the side of his, and I kissed him with more passion. The fire between us killed the fire of pain that sparked on my body. I listened to his heartbeat and froze when it sped up and his eyes opened.

He stared at me, my face so close to him. My eyes studying him like a hungry predator. I was hungry, yes, but for something, he was too wimpy to give me. He pursed his lips at me, and sighed, closing his eyes.

"Stop giving me those big doe eyes, Gem," he murmured, "I can't do this."
"If you're too cowardly to lessen the pain, then I'll go find a guy who isn't!" I knew only Cole could get rid of the pain, but the threat was enough to turn his eyes hazel. I sat up and untangled myself from his arm. I stood up on unsteady legs and struggled towards the door.

His arm wrapped around my waist from behind me. His mouth moved up against my ear, and I shuddered. He gave it a quick lick, sending pleasant shivers down my body. His hands rubbed up against my stomach, one of his fingers teasingly moving downwards. I moaned, and reached up, grabbing his biceps.

"You think another man could do you right?" He whispered, pulling me tighter against him.

"That he would make you feel good like I do?" He mumbled, and his finger slid over my entrance. I moaned, my body shuddering against his. I could feel his mouth stretch into a smug smirk, "that's what I thought."

His finger continued to rub against me, speeding up over time. After a minute of teasing me, he slipped his finger inside me. He moved it in as deep as it could go, and then pulled it out. He brought his finger up to his mouth, and I tilted my head to watch him. He kept my gaze the whole entire time as he licked his finger.

He moved it back down and inserted two fingers inside of me. He moved them quickly, my wetness dripped down my legs. I was so soaked, that I was starting to wonder if I had urinated. I moaned as he ground himself up against my back, and I arched my back.

"I dare you to repeat what you said earlier," he whispered huskily. I shuddered and gasped in a harsh breath when he added a third finger. I was on top of the earth, "you can't even say it."
"I-I'm going to go find a-a guy who is n-not afraid to give me w-what I want," I breathed out.

He snarled, and flipped us around, pushing me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and pressed his lips roughly against mine. I tried to reach up to tie my hands into his hair, but his hand grabbed both of them and pressed them above my head. His mouth slid down my neck and sucked on my nipple. I gasped when he nipped at it, hard.

His mouth moved the rest of the way down, to my entrance. He didn't even tease me. His tongue pressed into my folds. He did wonders as he moved his mouth against my entrance, using his tongue and teeth. He let go of my wrists and pushed one finger inside. I shrieked as lightning flashed across my vision, I reached down and gripped his hair.

Lightning flashed again, and I rode on the best orgasm I had ever had. My whole body shook as I emptied myself out. He groaned from in between my legs, and then pulled his head out. He crawled up beside me and snuggled up. The pain was gone, for now, I knew it would come back, but lessened.

We both fell asleep like that, sweat dripping off our bodies as we cuddled.

++++

I felt amazing when I woke up. My whole body was light, and it was still on fire. But a good kind of fire, a fire that promised something wonderful to come. I remembered what happened between me and Cole last night and a coy smile lit up my face.

"You're finally awake," Cole's voice was quiet beside my ear, "I thought I'd have to touch you in a certain place to wake you up."

My body shuddered at the lust radiating off his body. I wanted him to touch me again, and again. I wanted him to give me a love, a passion. I turned towards him, smiling. I scooted forward until my bare chest was pressed up against his. He smirked and grabbed my waist rolling onto his back. I straddled his stomach and smirked down at him.

"You know," I whispered huskily, I was still cautious though, "we could finish the mating ritual."

He smirked, ten times more confident than last night.

"I think you're right."

And he rolled me over, loving me like I was the only woman on the planet.