Welcome. . . . Lost Boy?

The grains of sand itched me awake as i woke up from a daze. I feel more energized than before, streching has i sat up. Rubbing my eyes i see the sprinkling of yellow dust above me. I felt the collar of my shirt beging tugged and i swatted toward it, hitting something.

I glance toward my suit case and reach over toward it. Still to tired to think straight i unclip the hinges and pull out an apple. Not much buts its food.

A jingle of bells fill my ears has i take a bite out of the juicy fruit.I turn head and face a red faced pixie wearing a green dress, tiny green shoes with fluff balls on them. She starts pointing a finger at me and making a bell noise.

I starle back almost dropping the fruit "What the!" i say. I step back and trip over my suit case as the winged creature flies toward me. My cap flies off my head she pauses mid way in confusion. The red is her face emptys and she gives a sour expression.

I sit in the sand , rear aching fron the trip. She flew fastly around me examing my face then crossing her arms. Confuison over welmed me as she stuck out her tounge and flew away.

Finishing off the apple i quickly gather my things and straight my cap on my head. I pull up and walk toward the woods knowing im not alone on this island.

It was so green and vibrant. The trees  beutiful shades of green and brown. The grass peaking out from sand that soon moved on to soil.

I walked through this forest  memorized at the sight.
Snap!
I herd a twig snap and i froze to listen for any voices.
"Cubby!" i herd someone whisper shout followed by a thunk.
"Owww dont hit me" i herd a whisper back. "Boys,Boys tink said there was a girl on the island , but thats no girl" a another whisper sounded.

Who ever these people are they are to clumsy and loud to bring harm to anyone.

Pretending like i herd nothing i unfreeze and contuie to walk. I contuied to hear rustling behind me has i walked, they still wont give up.

After a good few minutes of this i stopped dead in my tracks and turn to face where i herd the most resent shuffle. "Who's there" i said, if they didnt know i was a girl they sure has hell did now. I herd a few intrested gasps and without thought i ran toward it.

It lead me to a bush and i jumped in arms outstrechted , head first. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!"  i herd a boy yell out.

I landed on a boy who i ended up tackling down. He was a round, chubby boy who wore this adorbale animal hide onzie. "Who are you" i speak to him, still having pinned under me.

"A lostboy" the boy said. Before i could say anything more i booming voice was herd behing me. "We are a lost boys!". I shift off the boy has he quickly ran over to join a larger group of boys in animal hide onzies as well. Above the small , flew a taller boy in so form of green leaved shirt and shorts and a hat with a red feather. He had his hand on his hips and couristy in his eyes.

I stand up relizing i had dropped my suit case before jumping into the bush. "Who are you exatly" the boy flew over toward me and began to cirle around me. "I am a run away" i replied. The boy have me a funny look, "What kinda name is that" he sat in the air infront of me has the lost boys started snickering.

"Thats what i am, not my name" i cross my arms has the boy flew face to face with me. "So, whats a boy like you doing here" he said not able to see my eyes because the cap covered it.
I smiled knowing my disguse had worked then i replie, "Boy, is that all there is on this island" i say kiddingly.
The boy scratched his head and said "Well. . . .      Tinks a girl" holding up his index finger like he just solved the worlds hardest question. "Obviously not" i said and the boy lookes toward me, his red hair ruffling has he did.