Chapter 1

Its was a normal day, up on a roof eating a sandwich, waiting to shoot someone. I set up some ricochet platforms on the wall so I can hit him from an angle. I finished the sandwich then checked my bank account to see it was empty, so I decided to call my informer. After a couple of seconds he picked up "Hey Richie! Im seeing alot of zeros in my account wanna tell me whats up?" "You dont get the money until the jobs done" "Nope not how this works, no money no honey" I saw my targets car "Well looks like your friends here" "Dont try anything I have friends that can take you down" "Did...did you just threaten me? Cause if you did your friends throat is about to hurt from the all the singing hes about to do" "You sonuva-" finally my account went to 1,000,000 but I decided to squeeze the lemon some more "Now double it for being a dick head" he sighed then it went to 2,000,000 "Pleasure doing business with ya Richie" then I aimed my wrist canon at the ricochet and it bounced off and hit the guy in the back of the head. Then I grabbed my mask, put it on, and jumped off the building rappelling down.

Timeskip

I got home then got Zoe, my little sister, and went shopping. I bought her some clothes and some toys and other stuff. "Hey um Zoe. I got some money from my job and we can get a new place itll be real nice" "Mom told me you get the money from doing bad things" not this again "You know thats not true" "Dont worry I still love you" I sighed "C'mon lets get home". We took a short cut down and alley, then something kicked me over I turned around to see what looked like and omnic ninja. He went in with his knife but I dodged and punched him in the stomache then uppercutted him. He fell but kicked me back so I rolled and pulled out my canons and aimed them at him but Zoe got in the way "Zoe move!" She was crying "Please dont kill him" the look on her face broke my heart. I put my hands down the he pulled out handcuffs and left me for the police. Zoe gave me one last hug before they took me off.

Timeskip 9 months later
I hitting my punching bag in my cell until I heard that jackass at the door. "Hey (Y/N)" "Only my friends call me (Y/N)" I told him "You dont have any friends" He put food through the slit of the door. "The hells this?" "Lasagna...yknow got a little bit of spaghetti in there, some salt, everything a growing inmate needs" I looked at him dead in the eyes "When I get outta here ima rain down one you" he smirked "When will that be?" then he left.

Timeskip the next day

I woke up on that thing they call a bed. And started hitting the bag again, until I heard alarms blaring. So I stood in front of the door ready for them to open "Come on!" They opened and they took me down instantly then put a bag on my head
Timeskip to an unknown location

They took the bag off my head to see a man ive met before by the name of Mccree, then a man with a visor on, the ninja guy that took me down, and a beautiful blonde. "Well well well if it isnt (Y/N) (L/N) or do you prefer Deadshot" Mccree said. "Deadshot thank you *guards take handcuffs off* *you look around at the gun range before you* what is this cheerleading tryouts?" "We want to see what you can do". I picked up a Colt 1911 that was on the table then aimed it at that jackass. "Damnit this is exactly what I was talking about" they all aimed their guns at me I mouthed "tell them to stand down" to him "Stand down.....command if this man shoot me...I want you to kill him...and clear my internet browser history" the command looked at him confused. I aimed up and fired, did actually give me a real gun!? I smelled the bullet compartment to see if it was real. Holy shit it is "You jokers must be crazy".

I put down the last gun and went up to the man in the visor "Okay first of all I want outta here, coverage for my sisters education, and something actually good to eat" "Done" wow that actually worked didnt expect that. He took me to a locker room where they had my stuff I put it on and went out "Alright wheels up in 10!! And by the way call me Jack" he shouted then said to me the blonde came up to me "Angela" "Angela thats Ironic" "How so?" "Cause your as beautiful as an angel" she blushed and walked into a plane? I walked in and strapped myself in and I saw the ninja guy "Names Genji...and uh sorry for that one night" "Its alright, but um what exactly are you" he took his helmet off and I saw a human face "Im a cyborg ninja" "Oh cool.......so uh does the were going to have good food?" "Better than that place" "Trust me anythings better than that places food".