I felt him line his cock up with my centre before he quickly thrusted inside of me. He gave me no time to adjust before he pulled out and did it again. He was going so fast and I was practically screaming.

"Shhh dem. Milly's asleep" He warned me

"Arghh I-I can't h-help it" I struggled to get out.

Wilmer held onto my hips while he continuously smashed into me. I was at that point now. I couldn't take anymore. I felt my walls tighten around his cock.

"Come on baby. Cum for me" he said gruffly. He must be able to feel me tightening around him.

"Wilmer w-Wilmer" I screamed as I came all over him.

He continued thrusting inside of me but at a slower pace while I rode out my orgasm. But it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore

"Baby no more. I can't" I said breathlessly.

He pulled himself out of me and I stood up and turned round to face him. I took his cock in my hand and moved it up and down until he came. It didn't take me very long.

We finished off by washing each other then both climbed out of the shower and got ourselves dried off.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw that Milly was still asleep. Thank god we didn't wake her up, I am not ready for that conversation.

I got myself dressed and decided that Milly needed to get up to eat. I walked over to my bed and sat down next to Milly.

I gently shook her

"Milly baby girl. Wake up"

"Mummy" she said weakly as her big brown eyes opened

"Shhh baby it's mummy. Come on sweetie, up you get" I said as I pulled her up. I stood up with her on my hip and headed downstairs to see Wilmer making breakfast. I placed Milly down in her toddler high chair but she immediately freaked out.

"Mummy" she cried, holding her arms up to me

I picked her back up and placed her back on my hip.

"Shhh baba shhhh mummy's here"

Wilmer gave me a disapproving look for giving in to her, but if there's nothing stopping me from holding he, I'm not going to let her cry for me.

I sat down at a chair with her on my lap. Wilmer placed a plate of pancakes down in front of me with a bowl of porridge next to it for Milly.

As I expected she pushed it away and turned herself round so she could nestle into my chest.

"No. Milly you need to eat" I said sternly

Her cries filled the room. She patted my boobs letting me know that's what she wanted but she needed proper food first. This time I was not going to give in.

"No baby girl. Proper food first" I explained.

She shook her head in my chest and I let out a sigh. I looked up at Wilmer and signalled for him to help me. He came over and took her off my lap. She was kicking and screaming for me. He sat down next to me and held her still so she was facing me. I picked up her spoon and held it to her mouth.

"Come on baba, open up"

She reluctantly opened her mouth and let me feed her. Not long later she was clearly done. She kept her mouth tightly shut and refused to have anymore.

I quickly ate my breakfast before picking her up off Wilmer's knee so he could eat his and carrying her over to the sofa in the livingroom.

I sat down and she curled into me. I put on a Disney movie for her wiped away her tears.

"That's it baby, good girl" I said as I rubbed her little tummy. She was still in her little onesie, I hadn't gotten her changed yet.

She went to put her thumb in her mouth but I quickly moved it away. She only has her dummy when she really needs it. I don't like her sucking her thumb. She whined when I moved her hand away and tried to put it In her mouth again.

"No baba"

She rolled onto her side whilst still on my lap and put her hand on my boob.

"Ok baby but this is the last time today ok. No more today, you can have bottles" I explained to her. She nodded slowly, letting me know she understood.

I unbuttoned my shirt and unclipped my bra. Thank god it was a front clasp. I lifted her slightly so she was at a better angle. She latched onto me as Wilmer came and joined us both. He sat down on the sofa and placed his arm around me.

I looked down at Milly and smiled at how easily this calmed her down.

"Are we just having a movie day then baby" Wilmer asked

"Looks like it. I've only just got back off tour and I think we all need some family time. Especially this little one" I replied as I gestured towards Milly who was happy sucking away.

"Ok baby. I'll go get a couple of blankets"

I smiled as I watched my man walk away to go sort out a family day at home. I loved my little family more than anything.

A/n

Hope you enjoyed it.

Message me with ideas and requests x