Ch.12: The Big Show Part 3

Me: Wait... NESHA?!

It was my old bestfriend Nesha before I moved to Atlanta. Oh I forgot to tell you guys Im originally from Balttimore Maryland and what basically happened was that when my mother passed away I was living with my father for atleast 4 months before he was arrested and during that time I think I was in the 8th grade and me and Nesha went to school together and she was pretty much the only person I could run to when my dad was having one of those nights... well what I mean is that my dad lost his job because he was caught stealing money and then having to deal with my mom's death and taking care me mind you I was going to a private school at that time so since my dad didn't really have the money to pay my tuition I had to go my nearby public school and it just made him feel like less of a man to know that he couldn't take care of himself and his daughter so he pretty much just went into depression and would stay out until like 3 am drinking with his boys and he would come back and just be angry and started throwing stuff at me wether it be a shoe, a glass plate or even lamp and he would yell at me saying "YOU DUMBASS BITCH ITS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT WHY YOUR MOMMAS DEAD YOU'RE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A CHILD" I would try to zone him out but sometimes I would just believe him. So what he actually did to keep a roof over our heads was that he would invite his firends over and he would sell drugs to them and they would smoke it in our house, somedays I would have to go to school smelling like weed almost every night I slept in my closet cause sometimes the guys would come upstairs to use the bathroom and they would peep their heads in my room and I think you would know why they would want to come in. I spent nearly 4 months praying to God that I would not get raped during the night. I would always make excuses to go over Nesha's house so I could escape my father she was only one who actually knew about my father and her mother was the one who called the police on him.

Jacquees: NESHA?!

Me: Hol'up you know her?!

Our security was telling us we had to get in the van immediatly but Nesha was trying to pass me a note.

Nesha: NICKI WAIT! PLEASE TAKE THIS!

Me: Excuse me sir can you please get me that note from that fan right there?

BodyGuard: Okay I'll give it to you when we get in the car

He hurried over there quickly and snatched the envelope from Nesha and got in the van with me and Jacquees. The bodyguard sat in the drivers seat, Kionna sat in passengers, me and Aja sat next to each in the back seat then Bree and Jacquees sat behind us.

Me: Did you get it?

BodyGuard: Yeah here you go sweetie

He handed me the note and drove off, I stuck the note in my purse and just thought about how the hell does Que know my bestfriend from the 8th grade.

Aja: Wait you're not going to read it?

Me: Iam... when we get to the hotel

When we got to the hotel luckily there were no fans waiting there for us, they'll probably be there tomorrow. We got our bags and checked in I didn't talk to Jacquees the whole ride to the hotel and on the elevator. I was honestly surprised and upset that he didn't tell he went out with Nesha well Im not exactly sure what the hell happened between but I just need to get in contact with her so I can finally know the truth. Me, Bree and Aja got into our hotel room and showered and changed into some comfortable clothing after all that I went inside my purse and got the envelope and saw that had my name on it and it was my favorite color red I smiled knowing that Nesha remembed my favorite color. I sat on my bed and Bree and Aja sat on both sides of me

Me: What are you guys doing?

Bree: You know just in case the note says anything bad you got two shoulders to cry on

Aja: And you know we some nosy asses so we just wasn't gonna let you read that by yourself

I laughed at my sisters goofiness but also smiled knowing that they cared about me

Bree: But before you open the letter who is this girl and how do you know her?

I sighed and told them the whole story about how I met Nesha and how we became friends and all that other shit.

Me: And so basically her mom is the reason why my dad is in jail today

Aja: Wait why didn't you presses charges against him he did basically commit child abuse

Me: Well Aja he is my DAD I do some sort love him even though Im never going to see him again and I learned to forgive him since the reason why he did thise things to me was because he was mad with himself.

Bree: Okay NOW you can read the letter

I opened the letter and it had a number that said Nicki call me we really need to talk. I g reached and got my phone off my nightstand and dialed the number, it rang a couple until she finally answered.

Nesha: Hello?

Me: Nesha?

Nesha: Nicki? Oh my God I didn't think you were actually going to call!

Me: Well I did.. wassup?

Nesha: Okay well we need to meet up and talk about this in person cause the truth is Jacquees isn't really the person you thought he was...

Well hey guys! We finally know who are mystery girl is! What do you think happened between her and Que? Do you think Nicki will actually go meet up with her? How do Que and Nesha know each other? Well tell me what you think *COMMENT ,VOTE&FAN* for me well that's it until next time BYEEEE♥♥♥