Ch.3: Flashbacks

Jacquees' POV

Me, Issa, and Tevin were at the venue just chillen waiting for Issa to get through his soundcheck so we can go get something to eat. I just can't stop thinking about Nicki, of course I'm also excited to see Aja and Bree but Nicki man... that girl already got me sprung and I haven't even seen her yet hopefully she does come but i sorta doubt that she might. Nicki is a strong yet stubborn girl so her pride would get the best of her and wouldn't come but Bree and Aja would probably force her if she refused. I just really hope she comes I really miss her, I remember when we first met in the 10th grade in music class....

Flashback back in 2010 in the 10th grade, this takes place in the Towers Highschool music classroom, the teacher is  getting ready to announce an assignment

Mrs. Brown: Alright class! settle down!

that is my favorite teacher Mrs. Brown  well basically everybody's favorite teacher she's been at this school for atleast 5 years our old teacher Mr. Winslow had to resign because he got offered a job to teach in Mexico and thank God he did cause nobody liked his old crusty ass anyways but anyways back to Mrs. Brown. I swear this lady reminds me of my mama! everyone says she's like a mother figure to them especially the ones who don't really have a parent figure in their lives, Mrs. Brown said she'll always be there for us and to call her if there is anything wrong cause she knows that most of us live in bad neighborhoods and are usually involved with the wrong type of people. I really do miss her, I might stop by the school tomorrow to see if she's still there.

Mrs. Brown: Rodriguez I know you heard me! be quiet!

Me: For the last time Mrs. Brown please call me JACQUEES

Mrs. Brown: I will call you whatever name I choose to call you! whether it be Rodriguez or Jacquees and for the LAST TIME stop talking to Chris and pay attention!

That's what I liked about Mrs. Brown, she always knew how to keep her students in check and do her job but also knew how to  be the coolest teacher in school.

Mrs. Brown: Okay so as I was saying class we will be doing a project on... MOWTOWN!

Class: YES!

Mrs. Brown: Meaning you will all have to split up in groups of 1,2, 3, 4 and 5 and choose a group or an  artist and do a cover to one of their songs in front of class, explain there importance to African American music and why you chose them

Aja: So you're basically saying we gotta sing and do a report?

Mrs Brown: Yup that's pretty much it Aja, now does anyone have any questions before we split into our *G.C.O*

Before Mrs. B can finish her sentence i see this beautiful girl walk in, Aja band Bree say hi to her and I ask how they know her, Bree said that's her cousin and Aja said that's her bestfriend. Well atleast I know I have connections so I can talk to her cause Aja and Bree are like my little sisters.

Nicki: Oh I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Brown I just had to go get my student I.D from the office

Mrs Brown: Oh its okay sweety, Everyone! This Nicki Carter she will be a new student to this class and you might see her some of your other classes too

when Mrs. B said I have to admit I was  kinda happy, I wouldn't mind seeing this girl everyday

Nicki: Ummm Hi * waves shyly*

Tevin: Girl don't be nervous we don't bite!

When Tevin said that everyone started laughing even Nicki did too she has such a beautiful smile and a cute laugh.

Issa: Yeah Girl! We 'gon turn up this year!

Mrs Brown: Alright! Alright! enough of all of that Nicki how about you go take a seat next to Rodriguez

Nicki: Okay

Mrs. Brown: Jacquees raise your hand so Nicki knows where to sit

I raise my hand and Nicki comes sits next to me, i glance at her and she glances back and i smile at her. She blushes and turns her head back to listen to Mrs.Brown is saying, yup this is gonna be a good school year.

Mrs. Brown: Okay so were gonna take about 20 minutes for you all to split up into your groups and come up with atleast an artist you want to perform, Jacquees do you mind telling Nicki the assignment since she came in late?

Me: No not at all Mrs. Brown

Mrs. Brown: Good, now get to work!

Every one gets out there seats to go get in there groups. I turn around to Nicki to already see she is looking at me waiting to hear the assignment. Man she is beautiful, big brown eyes, nice shoulder length hair, and a pretty smile I really want to get to know her this year.

Nicki: Okay so what's our project?

Me: Well so we are doing a project on Mowtown

Nicki: Oh forreal!? I love Mowtown especially "The Supremes"

Me: *laughs* Oh really that's wassup! I'm a big MJ lover

Nicki: Oh that's cool what's your favorite song by him?

Me: Man there's so many songs I can't choose! but I think it would have to be " Man in the Mirror"

Nicki: Oh that's the song! mine would have to "Remeber the Time and Man in the Mirror"

Me: Oh I love that song too but anyways back to the project, we have to pair up into groups of 2,3,4 or 5 and do a cover to one of the artist's songs and do a small report on the artist, and the reason why we chose that person.

Nicki: Oh okay seems easy

Me: Well since you are new and I know you don't really have any friends here yet cause I already see Bree and Aja already in a group

Me and Nicki turn around to see Bree and Aja already with two other talking about a song.

Me: So you wanna partner with me?

Nicki:You sure you don't want to go with your friends?

Me: Nah its cool and you seem cool and I think we 'gon be good friends

And that's how me and Nicki met and we've been bestfriends ever since, well I'm not really sure now I really hope she comes to ATK so I can explain to her for I haven't talked to her, Aja or Bree for almost a year. I know she probably hates me right now and is gonna do her best to ignore me at he show but I really want to see her before its too late and I lose the girl of my dreams forever...

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter *COMMENT,VOTE,&FAN* for me please and thankyou I would really like to get some more feedback from you guys so make sure you comment and tell me what you think. Sorry foy any grammer, spelling or punctuation mistakes, didn't proofread it. Well... QUESTION TIME!

*What do you think the reason is Jacquees hasn't spoke to the girls in almost a year?

*Do you think Nicki should forgive Jacquees?

Well that's pretty much it...BYE♥♥