Chapter 2

Ginny can feel the uncomfortableness in her back as she got back from her senses. Slowly her hearings settled in and she had the strength to open her eyes. Ginny's heart leaped when she saw those Gray eyes that she had last seen yesterday but this time she figured the person out

His white dirty and now messy hair, The stubble in his clenched jaw, His broody dark eyes that has a lot of secrets. And those thin red lips. One of the famous bully in her whole years in Hogwarts.

Ginny is so scared. She perfectly knows why Draco is here. They want revenge for Voldemort. And to her mind they might use her as a bait.

"Wh-What do you want from me?" Ginny stuttered and she saw how Draco smirked because of how she spoke. Ginny can feel herself being irritated. The same old Draco Malfoy huh?

"Get up and Eat, We have loads to do to you" Draco spoke and stood up to leave her in the tent paralyzed. Ginny was disturbed, Loads to do to me? Oh God, Knowing the Malfoys, I know it's nowhere near gentle.

Even though Ginny tried thinking of running away she couldn't do it. In fact she could just sacrifice herself for the sake of the Hogwarts and her friends. Thinking that she would run away might mess things up and the more possible she could get herself killed. She knows the Malfoys won't stop when they need something.

Ginny had no appetite but was definitely hungry so she got up from the bed and walked toward the kitchen to get a bread when she saw a bowl of soup in the table. The smell is so alluring it makes her stomach grumble. The smoke is still there indicating it's newly cooked.

Ginny sat down and started devouring the soup. The warm texture soothes her mind and throat. The taste tingles her taste buds. Did Draco made this? She didn't know he can cook. Looking at him he looks like a spoiled brat in his home.

"Hey, Hurry up. We have to leave" Draco suddenly came inside the tent. Ginny was washing the bowl as she stared at Draco. This time his expression was cold and blank unlike the sarcastic look he always have.

"I'll still fix the tent" Ginny responded and placed the bowl to the dishing rack. She saw how Draco scratches his head in frustration.

"Come on, Just leave it" Draco said frustrated. Being the impatient person he is. For Ginny's case this type of attitude is not okay for her. She turned her eyes to look at Malfoy, She raised her one eyebrow at him and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry but unlike you i like to keep my things well organized, If you wanna go then bloody go, What do you want from me anyway?" Ginny spat back and that ticks him off. Ginny gulps when he walks over her. And her breath almost hitched when he got too close. His minty smell enveloped her.

He placed his both hands to the counter behind her trapping her in place. His eyes are piercing and throwing daggers at her, Ginny felt like as if someone stabbed her when her eyes meet his deadly one. She didn't know it was possible to have that much anger in an individual's eyes.

"Shut the bloody hell up before i start torturing your friends, I bet your Potter Boyfriend wouldn't like to find you were killed earlier than he is" Draco whispered to her darkly and Ginny stiffened. When contented Draco removed his hands and walks outside.

Ginny finally took a huge breath when he left. That was so scary.