Winter is coming

After a couple of hours I gave up on going to sleep so I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate. I then walked into the living room where toby was sleeping on the sofa. I sat in the little arm chair and staired out of the window. I think I stayed like that for a long time because the sun had started to rise and toby had started to wake up. But as he took his hoodie off I realised it was martyn who was sleeping on the sofa. I was about to try and slip back into my room but he saw me so I tried to stay still, looking into the sunrise. Martyn tried to talk to me but in the end he gave up and started to make hinself cereal.

Over the next few nights I got very little sleep but every morning right at the crack of dawn Martyn would wake up. But as each day passed i knowtesed that he was starting to go blue. One morning not long after he had woken up I asked him "Why are you going blue?" he responded with "Well, the leafs are dieing so whats the point of haveing a tree person in winter. So now everytime it gets to winter I turn into a frost person but its nothing specal." I was amazed with how he can handle this because whenever he entered a room it got really cold but then Toby went from a rain person to a snow person. I knowtesed hardly any changes to myself apart from my dress which started to have less poka dots.