It's nice to meet you

Start from the beginning

Surprisingly she lasted quite long .I sat and talked to some people as the night went on .

It was around one a.m and the party was booming when I saw Ryder on the table , Jenny screaming at her to get down , I saw the beginning of Ryder starting to strip so I jumped into action.

I went over to the table and climbed in top , pulling Ryders shirt down and then lifting her off the table .

"I'm going to bring her back to our dorm room."I screamed and Jenny nodded reluctantly .

I opened our dorm room door and a very drunk Ryder tried to escape but I wrapped my arm around her waist and tossed her in the room .

"I d-don't wanna go to bed ."she grumbled and said something about being warm when out of nowhere she ripped her shirt off right in front of me .

I couldn't help but look at her chest , her boobs were small and I was surprised to see she had her left nipple pierced .I was to busy  looking at her body I hadn't noticed how close she had gotten to me , I felt my chin being lifted and her lips then crashed to mine .

Yes , it was like fireworks but they were slightly dimmed by the fact that I could taste the liquor on her breath , I felt the kiss deepen but then I broke away not wanting her to regret anything in the morning .

"It's time for bed ."I said awkwardly feeling unusually submissive , usually I make the first move .

I climbed into my bed after preparing for bed , and I then turned out the lights and only turned my bedside lamp on .

I was reading when Ryder climbed in my bed and rested her head on my chest , she was still topless so I  was slightly distracted .

"Will you read to me ?"she asked hugging my waist and yawning .

"No , go back to your bed ."I said but I didn't really mean it .

"No , read to me ."she said stubbornly .

I sighed in defeat and read from my book out loud .Within seconds we were both asleep .Good thing she probably won't remember a thing tomorrow morning .

One ......Two.....Three.......Four.......Five ................

I woke up to panting and counting , when I looked over I saw a very sweaty Ryder in work out clothes doing exercises .

"How are you alive after drinking so much yesterday ?"I groaned , even I was hungover and I barely even drank .

"Oh hey !" a happy Ryder said and jumped in me , she straddled a half asleep me and smiled brightly .

"Sorry and thanks for last night Bren ." she thanked me and I almost died when she said my name .

"It's fine , do you even remember last night ?"I asked .

"Of course I do , and sorry for exposing myself to you and kissing you .I don't know if you swing that way but even if you do you probably have someone ...."she rambled on and on while still on top of me casually .

"No , I definitely swing 'that' way , but I don't have a significant other and no need to apologize , you're hot so I don't mind ."I said sitting up slightly .

"OK...thanks .Then I actually have a favor to ask ....."she said 

"You want me to what !?" I asked as I headed towards the showers with her following me , we bumped into Jenny and Cali who were heading to the cafeteria .

"She just asked me to look at her junk ."I exclaimed and they both laughed .

"Are you still caught up on that ?"Jenny asked .