“Of course” I rolled my eyes at him. “uhm I was just going to the office where the old books are.”

“snooping around again?”

I snorted “ How is it snooping if the books belong to us?”

He rolled his eyes at me now and then smiled. “show me the way.”

I nodded and went to the office Damon trailing behind me. Of course I fell over my own feet. Damon laugher rang through the hallway when he caught me.

“Jesus, Mi cara you are even more uncoordinated than you were before.”

“I was more graceful than this? You Mr Salvatore are full of lies!” I slapped his shoulder playfully. When I turned around he seemed deep in thought.

“you seem far away in that head of yours.”

He smiled softly at me. “I just realized how I missed you as a friend.”

“I wish i could be the friend you remember I’m sorry but something is blocking it. I want to remember because the life I am living now feels like a lie.” i looked down a sad feeling going through my body. Damon put a finger under my chin and pushed my head up so i would look at him.

“Isa” he sighed. “You probably will knowing you but don’t worry that pretty head of yours and don’t say sorry when you can’t do anything about it. I still feel you’re the same person.Let’s see if we can find something.”

We walked inside the office we were standing infront off.

“This room hasn’t changed a lot.” He commented while walking to the book case and taking one book out. We searched in silence until I needed to make dinner. We didn’t find a lot of new information unfortunately. In about an half an hour Charlie would be home. Damon reluctantly walked behind me probably wanting to check more books.

“What are you making?”

“Burito’s since they are easy to make. Want to help?”

“Sure it’s more fun then sitting around”

I nodded getting everything out of the fridge. I gave Damon the vegetables that needed to be cut and I would bake the meat and get the torilla wraps ready. We worked in silence for a while. It wasn’t an awkward silence.

“Do you think i should ask Renee about all of this? ” I asked him after a while. I told him about her when we were in the office. I stepped away from the stove and leaned on the counter. I only needed to essamble the food and put them in the oven.

“Maybe… we don’t know if she knows. It could help or bite in our asses.”

“Maybe I should wait.” I didn’t want to freak her out. I needed to know more before I would ask her that.

“I heard there will be a party this Saturday in the forest.”

“ I don’t think i will go. I am not a party girl as you will probably know!”

“I remember. You should let loose more. we are going to a bar or club.” I was about to protest. “nope I won’t take no for an answer!”

“urrrrggh” I huffed “fine but not today I have school!”

He smirked knowing I just agreed. He wanted to say something else but shut his mouth. I wanted to ask what he wanted to said when I heard Charlie enter through the front door.

“we will talk about this later.” Looking very serious. Great I thought sarcasticly. Of course he wouldn’t let me get out of this.

“Dad we are in the kitchen” I heard him grumble something and soon after he came around the corner.

“Smells amazing Bells!” he smiled at me and then turned to Damon. “nice to see you Damon”

They shook hands. I wondered if Charlie would remember something too. If he did he would have recognized Damon or freak out that he was here. We need to tell him eventually. Not much later the oven alarm went off signaling that our food was done. I quickly set the table and put the food on the table. We started eating quietly once in a while someone said something.

After dinner Charlie and Damon went into the living room probably talking about the town’s vampires. I went upstairs to my room. I already am done with my homework what could i do. I decided to unpack a box that was still sitting in my room. After 15 minutes I was done. I checked my mail and replied to one email from Emily. They were currently restoring the house making it their own. They would start on the nursery soon, which will be in my old bed room. I quickly replied back and asked if they could make some pictures when they were finished and to send my love to everyone.

Now what? I poked my head out of my door, Damon and dad were still talking. I couldn’t make out what they were saying. My feet moved on their own quietly down the stairs. Their voices growing louder and louder.

“I will do my best to find him Charlie” I heard Damon say.

“Good! I don’t want anyone getting attacked again. I know that is something that won’t happen easily.” I have to say Charlie is very relaxed talking about this.

“Well enough off the heavy I am getting a beer do you want one too?”

“sure but after that i need to check on my brother.”

I heard Charlie move to the kitchen I quickly walked into the office. When I turned around to walk out of the door again I stopped mid step. There stood Damon with a raised eyebrow, shaking his head.

“I know you were listening. Tssk tssk Isabelle! I could here you walking and heartbeat. Super hearing”

Before I could reply back he was gone. I slowly made my way to the kitchen just as Charlie came out of it with 2 beers in his hand. He smiled at me and walked towards the living room. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and made my way upstairs again. I sat on my bed and got the book I was currently reading from my nightstand. Not long after I fell asleep. There were no nightmares or memories.

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm. The rest of the week went by fast. Of course my friends tried convince me to the party tomorrow. I told them I would think about. Tonight we would hang out at the Grill.

Author noteHope you liked this chapter. Next time Bella will have a flashback again but i will be different from the one she had.So what do you guys think what kind of spell Bella and Charlie are under? And do you think Renee knows?