" What? Where? " I ask. Oak asks us to follow him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

" Stop it Khun. " I try to stop this girl from hitting me. I so scared right now. P' Pha...

I almost get sexually assaulted by a guy in the empty class. Is not my fault to follow him in the empty class. I thought that guy is one of P' Arthit friend so I just follow him to know what he wants. 

I was lucky because P' Arthit body gets used to fighting and stronger than my body. It helps me to escape from that empty class but then outside of the classroom I got attacked by his girlfriend. What a luck.

" Stop it Thirak. People are looking at us. " The guy tries to stop his girlfriend. 

Now you know to feel ashamed.

" No! He is the reason you keep avoiding me and at the end, you ask for break up." Why I always have a problem with the girl and be assault by a guy.

In the middle of stopping the girl, I hear my name from the crowded.

" P' Arthit! " I wish that my P' Pha voice but... then my hand accidentally push the girl harder and make her fall to the floor. Realise that I run past through P' Kongpob and hide behind P' Knot. 

When the girl tries to come to me, P' Prem stops her.

" Hyud! [stop!] " P' Prem's voice sound so scared right now. Everyone realizes now with who the couple is messing around.

The guy wants to run away but only get stop with a punch from P' Bright and then punch by P' Kongpob. I never know both of this person can be that scary. One always act as kids, play around with us and another one always gentle, give a beautiful smile to me.

While the guy is being beaten up, the girl being held by P' Tew and P' Aim. P' Wad and P' Toota came with lecture 5 min later to stop all the commotion.

At the end, the guy gets suspended and the girl gets warning and punishment from University. As for us, we still get punished but only light punishment from using a violence but not me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

I immediately go to Knot house with Ai' Ming, Ai' Kit and Mo Phana who I still keep avoiding since three days ago after the end of pretend to be friends week. I meet Mo Pha and Ai' Kit when I looking for Ai' Ming at the Moon & Star Com meeting. Ai' Forth already over there with Mo Beam, they in the middle of a date when I call Forth.

When I came into the room, I and Ming immediately run to Wayo leave behind Mo Phana and Ai' Kit. Knot live in the flat near to U with N' Tew

" Are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere? " I look at him. I can see my workshop t-shirt missing a few button and have a little torn maybe from the struggle he has with the horny bastard. 

He just shakes his head but I can see his red eye.  I turn to look at my friend's one by one and stop at Kongpob. I can see his hand also have scratches like all my friend and I hate it. 

Then N' Yo suddenly stands and run to hug someone at the door. Yes, I think this little game has to end. How I wish I never play this game. I get a light pat on my shoulder.

" I think both of them need to know P' Arthit, especially his boyfriends, Mo Pha. " I think it was Ai' Ming but turn out he was Ai' Wad. I'm in shock.

" How did you know Wad? Did Prem tell you? " I look at P' Prem who also shock with Wad. 

" No one tells me. I get the clue from the senior conversation and the person who everyone believes is P' Arthit." He told me and take a seat back. " It's hard to accept at first." He holds Prem's hand.

I see around me. Some of them shock knowing Wad know the truth and some of them shocking with the hug Wayo (in Arthit body) give to Mo Phana.

This is the time then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for all vote and comment. This ch kind of boring(maybe). Sorry not sorry

Spoiler keywords alert (not specific ch.): The confusion of Mo Phana and Kongpob. The mischievous senior. The jealous and possessive junior. 

Keep on reading guys. See you next ch.