As for P' Pha, I grateful towards P' Arthit because his threaten of breaking up make P' Pha under control. Knowing how scared P' Pha to break up with me make him realize him was wrong about the bracelet and will do anything for me. Be tolerant towards your partner and not scaring to admit the mistake can stable the bonds with your loved one.

Hmm... P' Arthit say maybe we can tell them this Saturday. I hope both of them will not angry. While I lost in my own thought, I did not realize P' Kongpob come from my back.

" P' Arthit. " I now can turn around when people call me Arthit.

P' Kong gives me a beautiful smile like the first time I saw him ten days ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob POV

I keep looking at P' Arthit and feel relief because P' Arthit still P' Arthit. His shyness still the same even we have dated almost 3 years. He sounds happy when I whining or sulking to him. He also happy when I showing how anger I am with him speeding time with N' Yo. 

He wants this side of my more because it makes him feel close to me and doesn't feel one-side relation more. I realized how selfish I am when I keep all the hurt feeling by my self and not showing it to P' Arthit. Accept your partner flaw and be honest is the few keys to the happy relationship.

" Keep talking don't look at me. " He pushes my chin slightly to the left.

" Why? I miss seeing you drink your fav pink milk. " I rub stain mark at the tip of his lip.

He hit my hand while shyly give me a small smile from his pink lips. I miss his lip. I almost reach out his lips when he suddenly stands and excuses to the toilet.

" Ai' 0062 please find the room. " P' Bright give a mischievous smile to me.

" I want to but you guys always on the way." I remind them.

P' Prem smack P' Bright head for remind me about that. I just shake my head with my senior behavior. Sometimes they behave like a kid especially P' Bright. I always pay attention to all this senior of mine. Why I do that, maybe because they are my Oon fav people. In sorrow or joy they always together.

Talk about looking closely, this week they behave differently, including P' Arthit. They always together with P' Arthit and very protective over him especially P' Knot. 

Even Ai' Tew says P' Knot always with P' Arthit. Is not like he jealous or being possessive towards his bf because P' Knot treats P' Arthit more like a father treat his fav son. 

One more thing I don't like lately is My Oon become a guy magnet. Suddenly, many guys have an eye on him, they even brave enough to give the number in front of me. I have to admit, P' Arthit becomes cuter, softer and more nice towards people. I miss my grumpy old boyfriend.

In the middle losing deep in my thought, I hear Ai' Oak yelled my name startling some people walking by. 

" Ai' Kong...Ai' Kongpob." He stops in front of the table and tries to catch his breath. Without giving a Wai to the senior he goes straight talk to me.

" P' Arthit... P' Arthit." He still tries to catch his breath.

" Ai' Nong! Calm down will you." P'Prem told him. Oak take a deep breath.

" A guy tries to sexually assault him in the empty class and now the guy's girlfriend is attacking P' Arthit thinking him purposely seduce her boyfriend. "