Chapter 4

I didn't expect what happened next...

Cristiano shoved my brother back harder, causing Gerard to get even more mad. it soon became a shoving match with my brother screaming things at Cristiano that I couldn't hear. their teammates and coaches quickly stepped in. Cristiano and Gerard were both given a red car and benched for the remaining of the match.

Gerard sat next to me and I glared at him.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?!" I screamed.

He shrugged. "That's just what he gets for acting petty."

"Oh my god, Gerard..." I mumbled.

The game ended with the score being a tie. Gerard and I both got up, heading towards the locker rooms. I waited outside while he went to go change. As soon as he walked out, we headed towards the exit and left, ignoring the millions of paparazzi and reporters, screaming questions at us. We got into the car and drove home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the match and I was laying in bed watching TV when I got a call. I picked up the phone without checking the caller I.D. 

"Hello?"

"Hola, Melanie." I knew who that voice belonged to. Cristiano.

"What do you want, Ronaldo?"

"I wanted to apologize for how I treated you on our date and for what happened between your brother. Please let me make it up to you!"

I sighed.

"Cristiano..."

"Please Melanie! I already talked to Gerard about it and he seemed okay with it."

"Well... alright."

"Gret! I'll pick you. up tonight at 7. Adios, princesa."

We both hung up and I checked my phone which read 5:00pm.  I started to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm really sorry about taking forever to update. I had horrible writers block :(

I'll try and update more often 

Please vote/comment for another chapter :)

P.s sorry for any grammar mistakes