Chapter 3

I woke up at around 9am. I rolled over and checked my phone. I saw that I had a text from Cristiano. I smiled as I opened it.

"Hola princessa, I was wondering if you are free for lunch today?"

I immediately replied with a "yes".

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower. After I was finished, I dried off and went to my closet. I picked out some ripped skinny jeans and a tight white crop-top. After I changed into my outfit, I went back to the bathroom to put makeup on. After that, I decided to just leave my hair in its natural curly state. I checked my phone and saw that Cristiano had texted me and said he was gonna be here in 10 minutes. I quickly slipped on some skinny black heels and went downstairs to wait for him. Soon enough I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and smiled when I saw Cristiano. "Ready to go?" I nodded and smiled as he lead me to his car.We made small talk on the way to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant about 20 minutes later. He got out and rushed over to my side and opened my door for me. I smiled, getting out. He shut the car door and put his hand on my waist, leading me into the restaurant. We quickly got seated and given our menus. I was looking at all the options. I finally settled on spaghetti and meatballs. The waiter came and we ordered our food.

"So, tell me about yourself." He asked.

"Well, my name is Melanie Pique. I have an older brother named Gerard. I have been modeling for about 4 years now. I absolutely love cats. Um... that's all I can think of right now." I giggled nervously.

"Gerard Pique? As in the Gerard that plays for Barcelona?" I nod slowly.

"Oh, okay" he continued to eat. I sighed to myself. Great, he probably hates me cause of my brother.

We both finish eating and he pays for the bill. We both leave the restaurant and get into the car. The ride is so awkwardly quite. Once we arrive back to my house, I get out quickly without saying anything. He drives off and I get back into the house.

I'm about to walk upstairs to my room when I hear Gerard call me from the couch. 

"Melanie?"

"Yeah?"

"Where were you?"

"I uh.. went on a date..." I mumbled.

"With who?"

"Cristiano" 

"Nice! How'd it go?" 

"It went well... until I mentioned that we're related.." 

That got Gerard mad.

"Why the fuck would he be rude to because of me? That's so fucking childish!" He shouted.

I shrugged. "I'm over it, I don't have to children like that"

"He's gonna get it at the match tomorrow!" Gerard replied, completely ignoring my response. He then looked at me. 

"You are coming to the match tomorrow, right?" I nodded. 

"What time is it?"

"It's at 6pm, I'll pick you up here at 4pm." I nodded and went back upstairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was 3:30 and Gerard would be here any minute. I wore a jersey with his name on it and some high-waisted jean shorts.

I got a text from Gerard saying that he was here. I went downstairs and out the front door to Gerard's car. I got in and drove to the stadium, arriving within 10 minutes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SKIP TO THE MATCH*

Gerard had insisted that I sit on the bench with the coach instead of with the WAGs and family members of the players. I rolled my eyes and went along with it.

Within minutes my brother got the ball and running towards the goal when all of the sudden Cristiano slide tackles him. That got my brother real mad so he got all up in Cristiano's face and shoved him. 

I didn't expect what happened next....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote/comment for another chapter!

And again, sorry for any mistakes :)