Bling Bling Boy x Johnny Test

"Oh yeah...," Johnny groaned as Bling Bling pushed him against the walls of the bathroom stall. 

(skip any scenes that I don't want to write)

"Susan can never find out about this, you hear me?" Bling-Bling spat out with his really weird accent.

"Yeah whatever, it'll be fine," Johnny Test absent-mindedly said. Bling-Bling pounded his fist dangerously close to Johnny's ear. 

"You aren't taking this seriously, she can NOT know about this," he growled, he seemed to be frothing at the mouth and you could see the murderous intent gleaming in his eyes.

"Whoa ok ok, calm down," Johnny exclaimed, pushing him off and brushing off his clothing in order to hopefully get rid of....stuff (omg don't take that the wrong way).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome home Johnny!" Johnny's dad exclaimed as he walked through the door. "I made some meatloaf!"

"Yeah whatever dad, shut the fuck up or whatever, I don't know," Johnny just brushed off his dad and walked into his room and slammed it. Dukey perked up and walked over to Johnny.

"What's wrong Johnny?" Dukey asked, sitting down next to him and rubbing his back in a soothing motion.

"I can't let anyone know about me and Bling-Bling's relationship, and it makes me really sad," Johnny said with a lone tear streaming down his face.

"Aww, that sucks, you little gay boy," Dukey said in a comforting way. Johnny looked up at Dukey and allowed a smile to beam on his face.

"Thanks Dukey," he said, hugging his furry friend. "I'm going to tell everyone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY GUESS whAT SUSAN I'M DATING BLING-BLING!" Johnny proudly exclaimed, his voice echoed throughout the lab.

"Wow, that's pretty gay," Susan replied. "At least he won't bothering me....as much."

"Congrats Johnny!" Mary happily exclaimed. Suddenly Bling-Bling came out of nowhere and glared at Johnny.

"YOU TOLD THEM!" Bling-Bling angrily exclaimed. Bling-Bling suddenly teleported behind Johnny with a katana. "Nothing personal kid," he said as he decapitated Johnny.

________________________________________________________

The end.