I'm here

Everyone in the house was asleep... Not for long though. Hinata was kicking and turning which of course woke up Kageyama. The sleepy boy's first instinct was to hit whatever was moving, but when his hand hit something that resembled a face he sat up, he had forgotten he wasn't at home and the fact that he was sharing a bed. The blue haired male turned the lamp on the night stand on so he could see the other.

As soon as he detected tears running down Hinata's he started to shake him and didn't stop until the short one was awake. Hinata opened his eyes and stared at Tobio for a few seconds before hugging him tightly; as the other hugged back he started sobbing "What's wrong?"

"Everyone in the team hates me! Even you! I'm sorry... I know I'm useless." Kageyama couldn't believe what he was hearing how could someone so perfect think anyone would hate him? How could anyone possibly hate someone so adorable? How could he talk of himself so lowly? Kageyama broke the hug and stared at the other's eyes while he spoke "Everyone in the team loves you. I don't hate. I could never hate you. And remember this ok? You are not useless, never think that ok? You're not hated! You have nothing to apologise for," he sighed "I love you! So don't think I hate you because it hurts me when you do..." Hinata was no longer crying, in fact he had a small smile on the corner of his lips and his heart ached a little less "Tobio I love you too." And with that the setter closed the small distance between then and kissed Hinanta's soft lips "You don't need to be scared," he whispered while pulling the other down so they were cuddling "because I'm here for you." he turned the lights off and pecked Shoyou's forehead, and once again they fell asleep in each other's arms and for the first time in forever Hinata felt at home.