Embarrassment

Before I start I'd like to point out that I honestly give less than any real number of fucks if you don't like this story. Honestly before writing it I knew that when I did I'd get plenty of hate. So go ahead, keep typing out your angry comments about how Maxvid is pedophilic and gross, but just know none of them are going to change how I feel about this ship. Thank you for reading.
————
Later that day, after hours of Gwen being awfully uncomfortable around either of them, it was finally time for the campers to go to sleep. Max started towards David's cabin, but Gwen stepped in front of him, and in a stern yet somewhat uneasy voice she asked, "Max, do you think you could try uh.. sleeping in your own tent tonight? I really have to talk to David about, ya'know..."
Max stared up for a second, he wanted to protest but knew that'd only raise suspicion. He nodded, "Y-yeah Gwen, I'll try." He walked off, gripping his tattered bear in his hands. Gwen sighed, then turned around and knocked on David's door. Seconds passed, no answer. She knocked again. Nothing? Was he even in there? She waited another minute or so before knocking again and after once more not receiving an answer she turned the door knob and swung the door wide open to find... nothing. Where could that lanky red-head have gone? She walked into the room, tidy as ever with Max's unkempt cot contrasting from the corner of the room. She gazed around, detecting no signs of her co-counselor anywhere. She huffed, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her.

Max sat on his lonely sleeping bag that was the only thing occupying his room except for of course, him, plus his sweatshirt which was inside out and laying on the floor. He blinked a few times, looking around the tent for something to distract him from the overwhelming embarrassment of Gwen catching him and David in something that he was sure they would both end up regretting. Even if it wasn't now that the regret would start to sink in. Should it be? Max pondered, should he be regretting this? He'd always knew it was wrong to do things like that with a man so much older than him, but for some reason he wasn't bothered. He didn't regret any of it. Did David?

—-
sorry for the short chapter guys!!