Inquiry

Sharp eye-contact lasted a bit too long between the two, Max quickly glancing away to break it. "So uh... Are you going to fucking explain what just happened?" Max asked harshly, David's expression drained but nervous. He coughed a bit, "Yes, y-yeah, that." He pushed out the jumble of words with what seemed like a lot of struggle. "I... I guess you already know the obvious.." Max narrowed his eyes, "What, that you're a fucking werewolf? Yeah I guess you could consider me pretty knowledgeable on that." Sarcasm saturated his tone. "Y-yeah...." David said, looking down a bit. "Well I... I saw that you were having some sort of.. nightmare and I guess it just..." He hesitated, "I guess it just took over." Max seemed disinterested. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. But since when are you a fucking werewolf?" David looked up at him. "Since.. Since my first year here at camp I believe..." Max hopped off the bed and scrambled over to David, putting his tiny hands on either side of the man's face, holding it so they were staring at each other, noses almost touching. David gulped, tensing up.

                                          "David, listen to me, you have to turn me into one." A hint of excitement tainted his seriousness. David pulled away, shaking his head. "No, no way." He looked at Max. "Max you, you don't understand. If anyone found out... I.. I don't know what I'd do... I'm not going to put you in danger like that." Max knew there were more reasons behind his refusal. "Don't you want me to have a good time at camp?" He asked, getting closer to the clearly distressed camp counselor. "Y-yes, of course! But being a... a werewolf is a big responsibility, Max! There's a lot more that comes along with it than just... being a wolf part of the time." Max cocked his head, trying to dig the extra perks and flaws out of the man. "Such as...?"

                                          David paused, "Well..." He started, "I-Increased appetite...." Max inched a bit closer. "A-a lot more energ--y..." He stuttered, "David, what the fuck is up with you?" Max asked, moving his hand toward the man only for him to flinch away. "Max I need to... I need to go for a walk..." He backed away then stood up. "T-try to get some sleep." He walked towards the door and closed it quickly behind him, with no protest from the boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you guys want smut??? max to be a werewolf too??? tell me in the comments!!!