Prologue

Crimson light filled the sky, in it there were numerous floating rocks with varying sizes and nothing else. In fact, the entire Realm was just that, a collection of debris in the middle of nowhere. On top of one larger piece a few figures were standing.

The first one was a Skeletal Demon, standing 3 meters tall, the bone structure sturdy and the rib cage fortified with bone spikes. Its body was supported by quadruped legs and there was an extra pair of arms extending from the shoulders also. The head was sporting long twisted horns and in the empty eye sockets at occasions a cyan blue flame sparked.

"Rattler." Called a female voice, it belonged to a fair skinned and black haired beauty, literally draped in shadows standing at the Demon's side. "What are you waiting for?"

As the quadruped skeleton looked over and mused for a moment before sounding its opinion. Rattler's voice was grating as if something was trying to speak while chewing concrete. "Mistress Celosia, are you willing to offend Empress Axela?" When it only got a glare in response the Demon stopped the futile questions and leaned down.

All this time he was stepping on the back of a Human male, he was wearing only a ripped shirt and trousers, the body all over with numerous scratches and bleeding wounds. "Rattler, Just because you're the first one of my Realm to ascend, doesn't mean I'm holding any qualms about ripping you apart and then doing it my self. You being a perception based Demon or not!"

Grunting in response, the quadruped shifted its weight and changed the stance so now one of his legs was pinning down the males right upper arm, while a pair of left slender skeletal arms got a hold on the lower arm and then pulled. A blood curling scream followed in response with a shower of blood as the limb was forcefully ripped off.

"Mistress, this Human is a waste of time." The grating voice called, overpowering the human's screams. Still eating the arm in disdain, the cyan blue spark flickered. "There's the definite Realmspark of Chaos, however it's not ignited at all. There's also no trace of the Essence of Chaos."

"There's a reason why that annoying slut decided to take him." Celosia responded, her long black hair erupting with burning cyan blue flames and looked down on the bleeding victim. "Heal him."

"What a waste of time and essence." Sighed Rattler and fulfilled the order, while the Human blanked out from pain.

****

Author's Note: Welp, this might see a bit 'in medias res' but, don't worry. There'll be an explanation following it up soon. While some of the mentioned terms might take much longer to be explained, well... just be patient and in a few chapters (sadly that means months due to the release of this series) there'll be a much clearer view, okay?