Prolouge

Author's Point of View

[In this world, humans are differentiate in three kinds: Alpha, Beta and Omega.

Alpha- Also known as "The boss", are those people who are born with a high position and in a respected family.

Beta- Also known as "Normal", are people who lives normally with enough needs.

Omega- Also known as "Sex Needers", they are the people who struggle once a week with a so called "heat". Once they are on heat, they release pheromones that attracts Alphas and Betas. They are also the people who gets the lowest position in their work, sometimes they are not accepted when they apply because of the chances that they will make scandals and attracts Alphas and Betas in their job.

Every child undergoes a check-up once they turned 7 to know their kind.

An Omega must find an Alpha partner to solve his/her problem about the "heat".

Omegas who already has a partner have a bite mark on their nape. That means that, that omega can only have sex with his/her partner and his/her pheromones will now only work with his/her partner.]

After explaining all of those. Let's start the story!

There's a room in Johnny's apartment where four boys share.

They are: Takaki Yuya, Yaotome Hikaru, Yabu Kota and Yamada Ryosuke. They are all alpha.

-o-o-o-o-o-

K

ota woke up early to prepare their breakfast.

*knock knock*

"Coming!" Kota open the door and greets the landlord."Oh! Good Morning Yanushi-san! (Yanushi= landlord). Shall we go inside?" "Ah! No need Kota-kun, I'm just here to inform you about your new neighbour" Kota nods and smile.

"Um, When is our new neighbour coming?" The landlord thinks and answer him. "Oh, I did remember him saying that he will be coming today. Maybe later?" Kota smiled again "Okay, thanks for informing me".

Just when Kota was about to close the door "AH! Kota-kun!" He open the door and asked "Hai?" "Please treat him well and... Please control yourself" The landlord bow and walks away.

Kota closed the door with a confused look.

"Yabu! Is the breakfast ready? I'm hungry!" Ryosuke shout.

"Shaddup Buta! So noisy!" Yuya complained still half asleep.

"Well *yawn* I'm hungry too" Hikaru added.

"Breakfast can wait but the new neighbour can't"

"NEW NEIGHBOUR?!" The three shouted in chorus.

"Shocked, aren't we? Well, Yanushi-san said to control ourselves and we must treat him well. I wonder why?" Kota said.

"Maybe his a deliquent in his school?" Ryosuke said lazily.

"Maybe his an assasin!" Yuya said.

"Or maybe his my type!" Hikaru said.

Kota sighed and was about to get the food and put it in the table when they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, It might be the new neighbour!" Kota was about to open the door when the other boys stop him.

"Let's meet him altogether" Ryosuke said and open the door.

Ryosuke's Point of View

I smell roses, a very attractive smell of roses.

"Ah! Finally you opened the door!" We're shocked to see a chibi smaller than me who released attractive smell. Don't tell me he's a...!

We keep staring at him while inhaling the sweet scent.

"I'm Arioka Daiki and I'll be living next to you" Woah! He's cute!

I can't take it anymore! His scent! It's to enticing!

"Can I come in?" We just nod and let him in. We follow him like an idiot and sit on the chair around the table.

"So..." Yuya broke the silence and asked "Are you an Omega?" Daiki looks at him "Oh! Yes, I am! And All of you here are Alpha, right?" Again we just nod.

"Maybe, it really is bad to come here after all?" We shake our heads and keep talking nonsense just to make him stay.

*laugh* we stop from talking when we heard him laugh. "You're so funny!" Now he released stronger smell than before.

Oh no! I have a hard on!

And I think it's not just me!

*notification sound* "Ah! I gotta go! I need to go now, I'm so sorry! Bye!"

After he got out.

"I'll be using the bathroom" Yuya said.

"I'll continue sleeping" Hikaru said.

"I'll wash the dishes" Kota said.

"DAIKI!" I heard them all shout in chorus while moaning.

Now! Where am I supposed to jerk off?! WTF!