Part 3

Summary:

Yuto can relax a bit to learn that his brother, Raiya, approves his relationship with Ryosuke.
However, is there a catch? Neither of them are able to perceive it, yet.
All Yuto and Ryosuke know is... life is beautiful when they are together. And it's crazy how helpless and blessed they are to have each other.

It's crazy how blessed I am to have you in my life."

;

The night turns darker than it already is. Yuto feels his blood flowing to his brain the second he catches someone's voice in his ears. It's a voice too familiar for him to not recognize.

Yuto opens his eyes, barely, still under the effect of alcohol in his veins. He looks up at the figure who is standing just a few steps across him and Ryosuke. Ryosuke turns his body around too, catching a glimpse of someone of whom he knows all too well. He curses under his breath, thinking what a mess he has got himself into.

"You should be thankful it's me. Go find a room, seriously!"

Yuto approaches him, unconvinced of how to start.

"Raiya, um, this isn't like what you think it is... What are you doing here by the way?!"

His younger brother doesn't move an inch, clutching his camera tight to his chest and takes a deep breath.

"Nothing. Just hanging around to take some pictures. Didn't expect to find you here. And Yamada-san, too. It's been a while, Yamada-san. But what the hell are you guys doing?"

"We... nothing.. That was, I think, we drank too much... I'm sorry." Ryosuke stutters, his tangled mind is suffocating him, but the words come out somehow.

"Imagine if it's paparazzi who catch you guys doing that... You'll be in great trouble. Well, I'm sorry too, I guess. I ruined the mood, didn't I?" He laughs, and there is a visible force in it.

"Be careful next time..."

Before Yuto can say anything, his brother hits him on the arm and leaves. He walks a little faster and begins to run, out of their sight. For a second, it feels like a dream. One dream both of them never wished to have.

"Oh man... I think we're in trouble."

Yuto gulps, but his throat has run dry, consumed in his own fear.

;

Yuto and Ryosuke haven't been talking since they returned home half an hour ago. That same dream from a week ago resurfaces in Yuto's mind as he recalls Raiya's expression earlier. He wonders what was going on in his little brother's mind. Does he loathe Yuto now? Feeling betrayed cause Yuto never told him about his relationship with Ryosuke? What will he do? Will he tell his parents about what happened? Knowing Raiya, Yuto knows he won't do such a thing. He would probably accumulates that Yuto is just sort of lonely...

"What do you think he will do?" Ryosuke says, almost comes out as a whisper.

"Who knows? Um... He probably thinks we were just messing around."

Yuto can't believe he says that. He doesn't mean it, but he doesn't know how to answer to that either. His mind is still running back and forth, thinking of the worst-case scenario about his relationship with his one and only brother. That hurts him, but the words are said. What's done is done.

"Were we?"

"He probably... does."

Deep inside, Ryosuke is breaking.